Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes, but more to the point:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VeRMvXaMGyU/TThC6BpMedI/AAAAAAAACEI/fXeb0ERAbUs/s1600/7659.jpg that book he's holding. I want it.

But for anyone near the city, I can give you a critical review of Dan's performance from a talent point of view and not just a HP fan point of view where everything he does is perfect. I was honestly impressed. He isn't the strongest singer in the world, but he's very far from bad, he seems to be somewhat athletic which came to his aid while dancing, again, his performance was fairly good. But his acting, comedic timing, body language, everything, was top notch! I'm very glad I saw it, but, unfortunately, even pulling the "birthday" card didn't get me an autograph :( oh well.
Now, about the show itself, not Dan's performance. It's very funny, but the music was a little underwhelming. Its got it's big group numbers and stuff that are good, but there are some songs that should've been cut. The choreography, set design, and lighting were all very "Promises, Promises." I later read in the playbill that the two shows shared the same director and choreographer. So it's very fifties, is what I'm saying. He did take risks with the choreography, some of which payed off, and many of which came off sloppy and misplaced. But overall, definitely, definitely worth your time and money. Especially if you get your tickets on broadway box!

o_O searching through ebay i found these (and alot of other paper props) and a link to this site legendaryletters.com :confused:confused:confused:eek

gringotts bank stuff

fleur and bills wedding invitation

Hi,

Be aware that these items are not screen accurate. The gringotts bank stuff are all totally different than the originals. I will post pictures of an original bankbook, cheque etcetera as soon as possible so you can check it out. Just recieved it last week in my collection.

William

Draft 1 of the Adv. Potion book!

86275889.jpg

Last edited:
This weekend I had some time and was messing around trying to cut and paste a bunch of potion pages together from online images. I've been wanting to try and fill the inside of my potion book with more potion like pages, and just couldn't find any way to get them. Losing patience, I just sat down and tried to put something together.

Here are about 142 pages that can be downloaded in a .zip file. The images are gifs of potion page mockups. They aren't really finished pages, but a good starting point for people who might want to make pages for a potion book. All I did was base the layout off of some screen shot references. Mostly these are just to give a potential replica book the feel of an actual text book, rather than being really coherent, as the text and imagery is kind of random alchemy stuff....which I assume the original was possibly like also.

I basically found a bunch of alchemy sites online and drawings and just mashed them together very quickly (didn't really consider the design of each page.) Just keep in mind these are mostly a starting point for page designs and are not that refined. Also, they are sized at 5inx8in which is the size of my potion book replica I did earlier. I spent about 3 hours doing this one night lol....and after a while I just could not focus on them anymore, even though all i was doing was cutting and pasting and rearranging them in photoshop.

Also, the pages "were" in order somewhat, but something happened when i was messing with the files so they may not be anymore. Also not sure why the extension on them became .jpg.gif...lol, but I tested them and they open fine on my computer, let me know if there are issues.

The zip file is 60mb, too big to upload here..wasn't sure how to best upload it, so I used Megaupload. I dont think you need an account to download it, but it makes you wait 30 seconds before giving you the download link. Just click "regular" download. If anyone has suggestions where else i can upload it let me know.

Just figured i'd throw this one out there and see what people can do with

Holy freaking wow! Ecl you are truly a godsend! If I had this on display, no one would go through and read the whole thing, but just being able to flip through real pages would be quite something. Really can't thank you enough. I think I'll find a suitable font and put placeholder text for his notes

Those are some awesome pages ECL! i printed up one of the pages, along with some other tidbits that were available, such as the deposit slip and report card. I basically wanted something to show off the boxes I hand finished. They're for some friends that decided they couldn't live without them. Thanks everyone for letting me make such a cool scene.
View attachment 64502

Cool! glad it helped. It was actually kind of fun to do, but mind numbing. I'm not sure yet if i'll get these printed and put into my potion book.

This weekend I had some time and was messing around trying to cut and paste a bunch of potion pages together from online images. I've been wanting to try and fill the inside of my potion book with more potion like pages, and just couldn't find any way to get them. Losing patience, I just sat down and tried to put something together.

Here are about 142 pages that can be downloaded in a .zip file. The images are gifs of potion page mockups. They aren't really finished pages, but a good starting point for people who might want to make pages for a potion book. All I did was base the layout off of some screen shot references. Mostly these are just to give a potential replica book the feel of an actual text book, rather than being really coherent, as the text and imagery is kind of random alchemy stuff....which I assume the original was possibly like also.

I basically found a bunch of alchemy sites online and drawings and just mashed them together very quickly (didn't really consider the design of each page.) Just keep in mind these are mostly a starting point for page designs and are not that refined. Also, they are sized at 5inx8in which is the size of my potion book replica I did earlier. I spent about 3 hours doing this one night lol....and after a while I just could not focus on them anymore, even though all i was doing was cutting and pasting and rearranging them in photoshop.

Also, the pages "were" in order somewhat, but something happened when i was messing with the files so they may not be anymore. Also not sure why the extension on them became .jpg.gif...lol, but I tested them and they open fine on my computer, let me know if there are issues.

The zip file is 60mb, too big to upload here..wasn't sure how to best upload it, so I used Megaupload. I dont think you need an account to download it, but it makes you wait 30 seconds before giving you the download link. Just click "regular" download. If anyone has suggestions where else i can upload it let me know.

Just figured i'd throw this one out there and see what people can do with it.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

These pages are great! And once I downloaded them, I'm just going through them and re-naming the files to the page number page142, etc and it seems to keep them in order, which will come in handing when printing to print double sided :)

Just figured i'd throw this one out there and see what people can do with it.

downloading now..

@ecl those page great! Even if not screen accurate it will give them a real feel when displaying/openind them.
@epilepticsquirl great display, love how you filled the boxes.

ohhh ecl these pages look wonderful!!! oh very very impressive. thanks a million times. but megaupload dont work in my country could anyone please upload it somewhere else for me? please!!! :cry

anyone knows the length of the marauder's map? im doing a drawed version using sign pen and brown color pencil..ecl thanks for the LINK! its so heeelpful

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back