Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I watched eviltig's book cover tutorial and now I want a Dark Arts Defence book., of course! I made it to Page 30 and my eyes are tired. Is there a back cover to the Dark Arts Defence cover?

I watched eviltig's book cover tutorial and now I want a Dark Arts Defence book., of course! I made it to Page 30 and my eyes are tired. Is there a back cover to the Dark Arts Defence cover?

Yes there is a back. you have to check through the pages though because its quite a few pages back most likely.

I finally finished my Beedle Bard replica. Made pretty much the same way as my potion book, except all the faded gold parts were painted on there by hand with liquid gold leaf ink and it was a pain to do, but it does have a nice dull reflective gold quality and makes it look more old. I also embossed the surface by hand, just simply using the back end of a thin paintbrush handle.

I think I might leaf the edges of the book gold even though I believe the original didn't have it. The page edges on mine are really white!

14165252.jpg

70115935.jpg

27916757.jpg

Hey,
Does anyone have harry's 2nd year Envelope for the burrow and second year acceptance letter with list of things same for year 3?
...And has anyone come across Draco's 1st year letter and Envelope

I finally finished my Beedle Bard replica. Made pretty much the same way as my potion book, except all the faded gold parts were painted on there by hand with liquid gold leaf ink and it was a pain to do, but it does have a nice dull reflective gold quality and makes it look more old. I also embossed the surface by hand, just simply using the back end of a thin paintbrush handle.

I think I might leaf the edges of the book gold even though I believe the original didn't have it. The page edges on mine are really white!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

very good book and have you got a tutorial put up anywhere on how you make the books

Last edited:
Hey,
Does anyone have harry's 2nd year Envelope for the burrow and second year acceptance letter with list of things same for year 3?

I asked for help with the envelope from the Burrow a while back but nobody was able to provide me with a screen grab. If someone can provide a screengrab I will put an envelope together.

bfd

Last edited:

Nice job ecl, hit it right out of the park (again). Definitely the king of book covers.

bfd

Thanks for all the comments :) I just really like making the books in particular and it's fun to share them and collaborate here.

Holy CRAP! This is amazing! I don't know how you do it! Like, even if i had the time to sit around and just do that gold, I'd screw up about 50,000 times before I got it right! Also, I think some of the props DID have the gold pages!

Hi everyone, I'm back, I had a week long intensive in the city, and they really put the INTENSE in the word! It was insane, and I've just not had the energy to come here as often as I would like. On the bright side, now I'm back, new and improved. IK this is completely off topic, nut I got to work with like TEN broadway performers!

So long story short, I'm back!

Hey,

Both 2nd and 3rd year letters are on the first page of this thread under Barneyrfd's Stuff.

I asked for help with the envelope from the Burrow a while back but nobody was able to provide me with a screen grab. If someone can provide a screengrab I will put an envelope together.

bfd

Using the address from Ron's acceptance letter, I just edited that on Harry's envelope to make this envelope View attachment 64111 I think the originals belonged to you, Barneyrfd. On the acceptance letter that Harry got that year it says "Sharing the Room in the Attic" but because i don't have those fonts, I had to leave off the Sharing the" part, but it sort of serves the purpose, if that is of any help to you guys :)

14165252.jpg

70115935.jpg

27916757.jpg

this is amazing.. think imma have to hire u to make me this one! lol :thumbsup

please help me....

i really wanted printable of these:
Yule Ball Snowflake Ornament
Chudley Cannons Poster, Weasley Betting Slip
and winter yule ball items..

please PM me for replies..thanks

Using the address from Ron's acceptance letter, I just edited that on Harry's envelope to make this envelope View attachment 64111 I think the originals belonged to you, Barneyrfd. On the acceptance letter that Harry got that year it says "Sharing the Room in the Attic" but because i don't have those fonts, I had to leave off the Sharing the" part, but it sort of serves the purpose, if that is of any help to you guys :)

The original that you used does belong to me yes.

The envelope I'm talking about is the one where Harry is sitting with all the Weasley's around the kitchen table and Erroll comes flying into the window with an envelope containing everybody's acceptance letters. I can't quite make out what it says on the envelope with my standard DVD version of the movie. Maybe it is more readable on a blu-ray version though.

bfd

The original that you used does belong to me yes.

The envelope I'm talking about is the one where Harry is sitting with all the Weasley's around the kitchen table and Erroll comes flying into the window with an envelope containing everybody's acceptance letters. I can't quite make out what it says on the envelope with my standard DVD version of the movie. Maybe it is more readable on a blu-ray version though.

bfd

I will get out my blu-ray later today and look and see if I can read it and if it's readable I'll see what I can do, though my computer doesn't read blu-rays, would it work if I just looked at it and told you what it says?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back