Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Just watching Order of the Phoenix, did anyone ever notice Ron's pamphlet about studying for the OWL's??? I'd be interested if anyone could try

This has been mentioned by myself and others in the thread, I think because no clear photo's could be found it was unfortunately placed on the back burner in hope that more images/information will surface in time. I agree it would be a great prop to have along side with the amazing OWL exam on the first page.

This has been mentioned by myself and others in the thread, I think because no clear photo's could be found it was unfortunately placed on the back burner in hope that more images/information will surface in time. I agree it would be a great prop to have along side with the amazing OWL exam on the first page.
Well, if anyone is stopping by Hp Exhibition they might be able to take a quick picture of it... if I remember correctly, there wasn't much security around that particular stand.

Well, if anyone is stopping by Hp Exhibition they might be able to take a quick picture of it... if I remember correctly, there wasn't much security around that particular stand.

Unfortunately, when I went, that whole area was crawling with guards when I went D:

Ooh .. thanks a Lot jennifermalfoy, i'll wait that tomorrow!! ahaa :lol
uhmm.. thanks a lot again ..
can i ask ??.. where did you bought the Film Wizardry book and that still available??

film wizardry is aviliable anywhere you can get booksd really- try amazon, I'm not sure I would trust e-bay with that as the props could be removed- I get a lot of books from amazon, the low price makes up for the cost of shipping to australia- though I also frequent book shops, and bought my film wizardry from my favourite book shop here:)

as for the back of the Prophet, our papers here all have the sport on the back. I think at the start of half-blood prince you can see harry reading a prophet with a crossword on the back.

as for the slug club photos, I reckon they're pictures from slughorn's shelf.

Quidditch stuff: a lot of the things people are asking for are already availble- here's the program and ticket scans from somwhere:

@meldao I bought the book from Amazon, can't remember exactly how much I paid, but it wasn't bad, espeically since it includes a Mauraders map that sells on the WBshop for about $36. And yes the pictures that decat added are the ones I would have scanned. Any others you'd like? I'm pretty new to this thread myself so I'm not sure what all has already been scanned in here.

@decat thanks for the attachments!

@meldao I also agree with getting it from E-bay - while I love shopping off E-Bay and have gotten a lot of great stuff from there, it would be too easy for all of the "goodies" to have been taken out. And while the book itself is nice, with all the stuff out of it really makes the book pointless. There is also a book coming out in October (I've already pre-ordered it) about the entire journey from Movie 1 -8, which might also include some nice stuff.

just got my narcissa malfoys wand in ollivanders box, the paint is very poor the handle it labed sided, and the lenth is 13.5 inches while the charater box wand is 14 inches and the paint is good and that wand for a wand that is rare to buy it is pretty poor.

So the other night I'm sittin' in my shop in Diagon Alley and in walks what I thinks are two young 'Tossers.

But on second glance they looked like they meant business. Both had the coldest blue eyes I've seen and even though they weren't big they had a look about 'em like they'd seen and been through things most of us can only imagine. I've seen some rough ones in my day but I wouldn't want to mess with these two I'll tell ya.

So anyway, they starts askin' me questions about a certain werewolf who's name I won't mention here. I told 'em I hadn't seen it. They gives me the cold stare for a moment or two (which gave me the shivers I'll tell ya) and then the shorter one with the glasses flips his card at me and tells me to contact 'im if I see the beast in question.

I forgot all about it until I was cleanin' out my trousers this evening. Here's a snap of his card. Simple and straight forward, no nonsense, just like them two what came to my shop.

So the other night I'm sittin' in my shop in Diagon Alley and in walks what I thinks are two young 'Tossers.

But on second glance they looked like they meant business. Both had the coldest blue eyes I've seen and even though they weren't big they had a look about 'em like they'd seen and been through things most of us can only imagine. I've seen some rough ones in my day but I wouldn't want to mess with these two I'll tell ya.

So anyway, they starts askin' me questions about a certain werewolf who's name I won't mention here. I told 'em I hadn't seen it. They gives me the cold stare for a moment or two (which gave me the shivers I'll tell ya) and then the shorter one with the glasses flips his card at me and tells me to contact 'im if I see the beast in question.

I forgot all about it until I was cleanin' out my trousers this evening. Here's a snap of his card. Simple and straight forward, no nonsense, just like them two what came to my shop.

Love it! I love the story that goes with it too. I can totally envision a buddy cop movie with wizards now. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back