Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

So the other night I'm sittin' in my shop in Diagon Alley and in walks what I thinks are two young 'Tossers.

But on second glance they looked like they meant business. Both had the coldest blue eyes I've seen and even though they weren't big they had a look about 'em like they'd seen and been through things most of us can only imagine. I've seen some rough ones in my day but I wouldn't want to mess with these two I'll tell ya.

So anyway, they starts askin' me questions about a certain werewolf who's name I won't mention here. I told 'em I hadn't seen it. They gives me the cold stare for a moment or two (which gave me the shivers I'll tell ya) and then the shorter one with the glasses flips his card at me and tells me to contact 'im if I see the beast in question.

I forgot all about it until I was cleanin' out my trousers this evening. Here's a snap of his card. Simple and straight forward, no nonsense, just like them two what came to my shop.

thats too cute! i love the card

bfd, I love that card! and the story is perfect! :lol

I believe that someone attempted this before, but I decided to take a crack at it either way. The Order of Merlin, First Class. I have the basics of it. I think it should have some sort of border, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I wanted to make 4 of them. one for Dumbledore, Harry, Ron and Hermione. I haves some ideas of info to go on them.
For Dumbledore, the only known Ministers around his time that could've awarded him the Order was Faris Spavin (1865 to 1903) or Nobby Leach (1962 to 1968).

Do you think the fonts work? I'm not the best at making things, but I try my best!

View attachment 63071

Thanks everybody for the appreciation of the story behind the business card. I didn't think the card on its own had enough pop. So i thought I'll do a little one liner to go with it and then next thing I knew I had this little story. :lol

bfd

Last edited:
bfd, I love that card! and the story is perfect! :lol

I believe that someone attempted this before, but I decided to take a crack at it either way. The Order of Merlin, First Class. I have the basics of it. I think it should have some sort of border, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I wanted to make 4 of them. one for Dumbledore, Harry, Ron and Hermione. I haves some ideas of info to go on them.
For Dumbledore, the only known Ministers around his time that could've awarded him the Order was Faris Spavin (1865 to 1903) or Nobby Leach (1962 to 1968).

Do you think the fonts work? I'm not the best at making things, but I try my best!

View attachment 63071

Looks good Gryffindor, I like the fonts. I have attached a PDF of another (possibly the one you refer to) Order of Merlin certificate for reference. It has a few names on it you might be able to use.

It is not mine and I do not know who the creator is but I do know i found it on the public internet. maybe it is someone on the RPF and they will step forward for thanks.

bfd

Looks good Gryffindor, I like the fonts. I have attached a PDF of another (possibly the one you refer to) Order of Merlin certificate for reference. It has a few names on it you might be able to use.

It is not mine and I do not know who the creator is but I do know i found it on the public internet. maybe it is someone on the RPF and they will step forward for thanks.

bfd

Didn't Juno here on the forum make a rather nice logo for the Order of Merlin? It's ages ago, but I distinctly remember her making one.

MINISTRY ID CARD BLANK PAGES

I think i did mention this before but the cover is 6" wide x 4.5" high and the pages are 9" wide x 4.5" high.

bfd

Last edited:
MINISTRY ID CARD BLANK PAGES

Here's a blank version of the ID card.

I think i did mention this before but the cover is 6" wide x 4.5" high and the pages are 9" wide x 4.5" high.

bfd

Gah! Why do I need to have a broken printer!
I give up, I just want an HP color laserjet with airprint AND I DON'T GIVE WHAT IT COSTS!
Printers have me constantly po'd

Your bottles look great Neo1

Sorry for the triple post, I like to respond individually.

Thanks! You can just call me Nicole btw. :)
Luke, I know how you feel about the printer. We were out of ink for the longest time and it would cost an arm and a leg for new ink so just didn't bother. A few months ago we bought a new printer/scanner and it's great! Although, we haven't had to buy ink yet so we will see how that goes.

I have a dumb question, but I'm sure someone on here will be able to help me :) when printing different items on here, how do you print them so they end up being the right size? Because even if I save the picture, then go to print, it wants to print it to the full page? And I've tried it in paint.net as well, and it shows the picture to the right size, but the same thing will happen if I try to print it. What programs do the rest of you use to print? And how to do you do your double sided printing? (Such as, if I am going to print the Ministry ID cards, and want them to be that size, what program should I use to make them the size they were designed to be as well as double side print?)

Thanks in advance!

It's amazing how quickly printer ink runs out, and it's super pricey. Recently I've been scouring ebay for deals haha. So far it's worked out.

@ Barney: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT MINISTRY ID's and stuff!!! ** Dying of awesomeness** !!! :D

@neo1nicole: Those potion bottles look GREAT!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back