Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Here's the felix potion label with parchment and border:
Enjoy! Thanks to Hinky for the border and the text is Neo1nicole's, and I'm sorry, but I don't know where I got the parchment background D:
If you're reading this and the background is yours, sorry.
Yeah, I didn't really do anything but assemble the pieces!
View attachment 62573

Last edited:
If you want, can I also suggest you try to tea stain some normal printer paper, find a nice shape if you don't have one in mind already, for the lable, print your design and cut out the shape?

The paper comes out really nice. You can do that until you figure out programs. I'm rubbish at any graphic design and I tend to do things by hand. It amazes me what you can do with old looking paper and a sharpie:)
I'll have to try this sometime! I have always liked the look of old paper, maps and books and things.
Enjoy! Thanks to Hinky for the border and the text is Neo1nicole's, and I'm sorry, but I don't know where I got the parchment background D:
If you're reading this and the background is your, sorry.
View attachment 62573
Thanks Luke! I really appreciate it! If anyone wants to use it as well, feel free! It will be my first contribution to the thread!

@Barneyrfd superb work! can I ask if they have a type of cover or lamination. I don't have the Film Wizardry book.:cry

In the Film Wizardry book it looks like the visitor badge is in a metal frame hung on a gold metal M shirt clip.

I might eventually make or find the frame but in the meantime I'm just going to laminate my badge and hang it from a light chain lanyard.

bfd

thanks, when I'll have time (aka after the first week of septemebr:my resit) I think I'll print it and paper mache the frame then spray paint it. The frame will also have a hack so that the card could easily slide in. I have a lot of plastic from file dividers and bindings so I'll protect it that way. I'll make the Ministry M with some sturdy cardboard, some chocolate wrapping and the definet eh lines either by indenting with some scissors or with a sharpie. Then I'll needle pierce the M and join them together. This way I'll use some of my crafts stash as well, I always hoard without using. It's getting chaotic finding them a place. This is an idea for anyway that wants to make it. Or polymere clay.

Luke, your wand display is wonderful! I have only one wand, its the vine wrapped wand that Alivan's sells. Its just like Hermione's but lighter in color.

Sorry for the double post, but I just finished hanging my wand display, I'm very proud of it and I wanted to show you guys pictures!

wow! That looks great! You have Lucius Malfoy's walking stick!! I'm so jealous! I really want that. I'm not a huge fan of the Noble wand displays because I like to keep them in the box so right now I have them on my bookshelf. I am going to order more soon and I wont have room so I plan on making shelves so that I can keep them in the boxes and have a small bar to hang the hooks on. :) I just sold an antique train set on craigslist for $150, when I get the money for it, I'm getting Bellatrix, Ginny, Neville, and Luna's wands. I love Luna's old wand (the one in the DA set) and I'm mad they don't sell it separately. :(

"Dark Arts Defense Basics for Beginners"

Thanks to Luke for the dimensions/description of the original prop, and Brucelee42 for his super clean file of the front and back cover (really excellent work), I was able to put this book together this Sunday!

I found a blank sketchbook close to 8x10 (the one I bought is a little bigger, but proportionally the same) and the amazing thing is that it had a white cloth wrapped around the entire cover, so all I did was cut a part of it off and paint the spine the dark red color (paint was heavily thinned with water, the cloth soaked it easily.) On the original it looks like the artwork doesn't wrap around to the inside of the cover, but instead stops just short of the edge, as you can see the cardboard on the edges of the cover. That made it super easy to just glue the cover right over the top of the covers

After that was done I just added a little bit of wear with the same techniques I used on my potion book.

Thanks again to Luke and Bruce for making this book an easy build.

45953469.jpg

25029674.jpg

Last edited:
If you're reading this and the background is yours, sorry.
View attachment 62573

I'll have to try this sometime! I have always liked the look of old paper, maps and books and things.

Thanks Luke! I really appreciate it! If anyone wants to use it as well, feel free! It will be my first contribution to the thread!

This looks great! I plan on using it soon, once I can get some of the bottles to start with Felix has always been one of my favorites. Has anyone ever put anything in the bottles? To represent potions? I'm thinking of getting some of those new water beads they have to use for plants in different colors and putting those in there. Does anyone have any thoughts or comments on that?

This looks great! I plan on using it soon, once I can get some of the bottles to start with Felix has always been one of my favorites. Has anyone ever put anything in the bottles? To represent potions? I'm thinking of getting some of those new water beads they have to use for plants in different colors and putting those in there. Does anyone have any thoughts or comments on that?
I have two bottles that are mentioned on the first page, the heart bottle and bottle #4. When I went to the craft store, I bought some ribbon, some sparkly gold and sparkly purple. I'm going to try and put some in the bottles and see what it looks like. If it doesn't look nice, I'm going to try something else.

"Dark Arts Defense Basics for Beginners"

Thanks to Luke for the dimensions/description of the original prop, and Brucelee42 for his super clean file of the front and back cover (really excellent work), I was able to put this book together this Sunday!

I found a blank sketchbook close to 8x10 (the one I bought is a little bigger, but proportionally the same) and the amazing thing is that it had a white cloth wrapped around the entire cover, so all I did was cut a part of it off and paint the spine the dark red color (paint was heavily thinned with water, the cloth soaked it easily.) On the original it looks like the artwork doesn't wrap around to the inside of the cover, but instead stops just short of the edge, as you can see the cardboard on the edges of the cover. That made it super easy to just glue the cover right over the top of the covers

After that was done I just added a little bit of wear with the same techniques I used on my potion book.

Thanks again to Luke and Bruce for making this book an easy build.

45953469.jpg

25029674.jpg

:love:love:love:love:love:love This is speechless!

Does anyone know if there is a post with the Yule Ball invitation from the Film Wizardry book? If anyone has attempted to make/re-create it? I can't scan it at the moment, but I can try to get a scan of it tomorrow if anyone would be interested in attempting it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back