Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@iLOVESEAMUShp:Thanks a ton....literally!!!I mean it!!!
But I'm sooo sorry,can you zoom in and take the photos again/can you if possible remove the outer paper cover,make it lie flat and then take photos??I'm so sorry that I'm asking you to do it again!!!(I have at home 5th,6th,7th book so you don't have to take the photos of them again!!!!)

dont worry about it..

Last edited:
Hi! I'm new on here, but was wondering, has anyone ever created the letter to Petunia? I know in the first film it was written to "Mr and Mrs V Dursley 4 Privet Drive Little Whinging Surrey" . Or possibly the howler that was sent to Petunia in the book? Or even the letter written from Petunia to Dumbledore and his return answer? I'm not very good at creating the stuff myself, but if someone wanted to make them or was interested, I could find out what I could or come up with what it would say.

Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone could help me out.. I was trying to print out the Polyjuice Potion page, Luna's lost list, and bfd's Diagon Alley map to add to my wall but they scrunch up. they are the only things I've tried to print that has happened to.

I'll attach pictures to show what I'm talking about:

View attachment 62451 View attachment 62452 View attachment 62453

Just quickly looking at it I would say you've got your page set-up set to fit the largest dimension of the image to the paper size selected.

You need to uncheck that option and just let the image keep it's native size ratios so it doesn't look stretched one way or the other.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out.. I was trying to print out the Polyjuice Potion page, Luna's lost list, and bfd's Diagon Alley map to add to my wall but they scrunch up. they are the only things I've tried to print that has happened to.

I'll attach pictures to show what I'm talking about:

View attachment 62451 View attachment 62452 View attachment 62453

It's really weird, everything I get off the RPF (including linked photo bucket stuff) appears stretched in finder, and when I open it up in Preview it is not être he'd, but the window is at the aspect ration that appears in finder. But that on a Mac so I doubt that was helpful...

Hi! I'm new on here, but was wondering, has anyone ever created the letter to Petunia? I know in the first film it was written to "Mr and Mrs V Dursley 4 Privet Drive Little Whinging Surrey" . Or possibly the howler that was sent to Petunia in the book? Or even the letter written from Petunia to Dumbledore and his return answer? I'm not very good at creating the stuff myself, but if someone wanted to make them or was interested, I could find out what I could or come up with what it would say.

Thanks!

I took a stab at the letter and envelope based on the book. It's described as a red howler so that's the way i went with the envelope. The letter in the book was only 4 words. If you tell me the movie you saw the letter in I'll see if I can duplicate that one.

bfd

Last edited:
I just got my Deathly hallows poster that facebook made using the faces of 5,oo fans. I found Elliot stone in it as well :)

That's really cool, I just got my e-mail from WB two days ago saying I was going to be getting one in the mail, can't wait for it to arrive. Where abouts is your photo on the poster?

@lukeforester1: I think it was only for people in the u.k, I might be wrong. Though it's over now anyway
@ElliotStone: I just counted. I'm, starting at the botm far right, 42 up and 10 left. The one in the blue school shirt and tie, with the thumb up and the goofy smile. I was gonna post a pic but I will wait till u see it. U know so it doesn't spoil the surprise :)

MINISTRY DISCIPLINARY LETTER NO. 2

I just realized there was a second letter saying the MOM would not be destroying HP's wand.

Here it is to complete the set. As you expect, it looks pretty much the same as the first one. Provided one with background one without. I assumed it came in a similar envelope as the first letter so no revision there.

bfd

Last edited:
I took a stab at the letter and envelope based on the book. It's described as a red howler so that's the way i went with the envelope. The letter in the book was only 4 words. If you tell me the movie you saw the letter in I'll see if I can duplicate that one.

bfd

The envelope that Dumbledore leaves is in the first movie, http://images.wikia.com/harrypotter/images/6/6f/BabyHarryLeftAtPrivetDrive.jpg sorry, its so blurry, but that was all that I could find so far. I was reading somewhere (I'll have to go back and find it) about that letter, and what would be in it (there is no picture of it, so it would all be an assumption). I'll see what I could do to write it up so it would fit with the rest if you would want to make it? I don't know how to do the fonts, but I'll do the writing if you like :)

And the others that you did are wonderful! I wish I had that talent...

Personally Luke, i think he doesnt to show up here without giving a sincere apology and some prop to go along with it. He's angered alot of people (including me) on here with his constant talk of ha ing this and that and willing to share but never does. He constantly said he had the completed insides for the tales of beedle the bard and advanced potion making books, and always said he'd put them up here but never did. I even PM'ed him and he told me all he had was the text!!! Then after i asked for that he never responded. Number 1 rule of Southern people: never **** us off!!!!

Okay, done ranting. :) lol

Another thing luke, on your notes from the exhibition, when noble collection released Narcissa Malfoys wand, only HBP was out. The company designs the wandsfrom concept art and castings of the real wand. I have a copy of the narcissa malfoy wand concept art from HBP and nobles is spot on with it, down to a T! Like they have in the past, Leavesden Studios probably redesigned that wand from DH 1 and 2. Not knocking your notes ( for which i am forever greatful!!!) but i just wanted to clarify this point as i hear people constantly knocking this wand. If you ca t tell, its one of my favorites!!!! :)

Here is something to share with the thread... partly due to requests, partly to apologise for my stupid outburst.
Click the Thumbnail to view full size.

I have PM'd a copy to Hinky as well to add to the front page.

Is that actualy what the prop says? or did you put down random letters?

Another thing luke, on your notes from the exhibition, when noble collection released Narcissa Malfoys wand, only HBP was out. The company designs the wandsfrom concept art and castings of the real wand. I have a copy of the narcissa malfoy wand concept art from HBP and nobles is spot on with it, down to a T! Like they have in the past, Leavesden Studios probably redesigned that wand from DH 1 and 2. Not knocking your notes ( for which i am forever greatful!!!) but i just wanted to clarify this point as i hear people constantly knocking this wand. If you ca t tell, its one of my favorites!!!! :)

i would love to see the concept art for it?

Thats the one I have, I just cant find it...

Plus I found these photos from a HBP photoshoot

THe first 2 are from a HBP photoshoot.
The third is from Deathly hallows

Please note the differences :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back