Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

oh my god! lemonlemonuk how can i thank you for this i really dont know :cry seriously i am about try cry :) you are GREAT!!! :cry

Here is something to share with the thread... partly due to requests, partly to apologise for my stupid outburst.
Click the Thumbnail to view full size.

I have PM'd a copy to Hinky as well to add to the front page.

@lukeforester1:WOW!!!Hats off to your patience!!!

@epilepticsquirl:Amazing!!!!I want that box tooo!!!your sister is sooo lucky!!I'm just curious,how did you come up with eplilepticsquirl as your user name???

@iLOVESEAMUShp:Thanks a ton....literally!!!I mean it!!!
But I'm sooo sorry,can you zoom in and take the photos again/can you if possible remove the outer paper cover,make it lie flat and then take photos??I'm so sorry that I'm asking you to do it again!!!(I have at home 5th,6th,7th book so you don't have to take the photos of them again!!!!)

@lukeforester1:WOW!!!Hats off to your patience!!!

@epilepticsquirl:Amazing!!!!I want that box tooo!!!your sister is sooo lucky!!I'm just curious,how did you come up with eplilepticsquirl as your user name???

@iLOVESEAMUShp:Thanks a ton....literally!!!I mean it!!!
But I'm sooo sorry,can you zoom in and take the photos again/can you if possible remove the outer paper cover,make it lie flat and then take photos??I'm so sorry that I'm asking you to do it again!!!(I have at home 5th,6th,7th book so you don't have to take the photos of them again!!!!)

@mewmar, NCIS is a fav, and that's the only thing I could think of to describe it.

@lemonlemon, no, sorry, I assumed Hinky's questions were right, and besides the second and third pages are kinda behind the first so you cant really read them. I'll see if I can dig up some more info for you though!

Those two are actually the only two people I have ever seen do the rear side of the OOTP quibbler. The first belongs to GammaRayBurst, a member on deviantart and the second belongs to a member on this forum called Monsters_05.

i see, any chance one of them might come this way? haha

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back