Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I made the accurate Daily Prophet :D
Coincidentaly I have almost finished the quibbler pages... also accurately!

really? quibbler covers? wow lemonlemonuk, this is wonderful!!! as i said before too you are one of the best designers here. i hope you are willing to share them here bcoz i am dying for this. awwwww :cry

*bfd,
Yes, I do remember Flubber and Fred McMurray :) For those of you who need a memory jog McMurray was the father on TV show My Three Sons..... Uh oh, I think I hear those crickets again LOL. Boy do I feel old :cry

I think what you meant to say wooze was that you remember your father telling you about that TV show...:lol

I yellowed it up a bit, Im going to tone it back down on the second one.
I saw where someone had made one in this thread I think and the picture the yellow really popped but I think they had a glossy covering,

hey, can you put the page your made on would love tha to be in my book :)

hey, can you put the page your made on would love tha to be in my book :)

Sure I can, makes me feel like Im contributing but I used a scan I found on here and just cropped it but here are the white pages, it seems I didnt save the original but I will try to repost that too.
i wish I could give credit to the original uploader but I cant fine the post again..... Just know its not my original upload, all I did was change it to white and crop it

http://dirtysouthchoppers.com/tmp/image1.jpg

http://dirtysouthchoppers.com/tmp/ids52cwhite.jpg

http://dirtysouthchoppers.com/tmp/ids52c.jpg

i wish I could give credit to the original uploader but I cant fine the post again..... Just know its not my original upload, all I did was change it to white and crop it
Well all I did was figure out how to get it in HQ and upload it. So don't worry about it!

Here's another page from the book, you can see it on this prop card and in the window is a small part of one of the pages in the book. If we find lots and lots and lots of prop cards, maybe we can piece it together! :)

ilyHJW.jpg

Hey...just received my Harry Potter Film Cell display gift from TheCollector today. It was only enroute in the mail for 45 days or so. Good thing i don't live on the Moon!!:lol

Anyway the gift is great, thanks theCollector and thanks again to those who submitted my name.

bfd

bfd, I had two quick questions. For the warrant you posted, did you find Arthur Weasley's signature somewhere? or did you make it up yourself? If you did make it up, do you think you could make up one for Kingsley Shacklebolt? My second question is, do you think you could post Arthur's signature? I wanted to use your blank warrant to make a few and I want to use their signatures :) thank you!

also, if anyone is interested, and I'm only mentioning it because I used a few things from this thread in my room, I posted a video on Youtube of my room. its a tour. you can check it out if you like. I have the link in my signature

bfd, I had two quick questions. For the warrant you posted, did you find Arthur Weasley's signature somewhere? or did you make it up yourself? If you did make it up, do you think you could make up one for Kingsley Shacklebolt? My second question is, do you think you could post Arthur's signature? I wanted to use your blank warrant to make a few and I want to use their signatures :) thank you!

Here's Arthur's signature. Have to think a bit on Shacklebolt's

just subscribed to you on youtube

Thanks! I've actually been watching a few of your videos today. they are really good :) I believe I'm going to sub to you too :lol I love your wand collection!

i wonder if anyone has tired to put all the
family trees out there together and just make one big one?
I've tried by simply hand drawing on a piece of paper. its pretty hard, at least for me. I have the Black family tree drawn out. and the smaller family trees too, but its hard to get them to fit together.

Here's Arthur's signature. Have to think a bit on Shacklebolt's
thanks a ton! no need to hurry on it :) I do imagine his would probably be fancy since things about the characters seem to fit their names. and he does have a fancy name :lol

Hey guys, I went back to the exhibit today, this time with a pad and paper. I've got a BOATLOAD of info about TONS of stuff for you guys, including EVERY proclamation, and dimension info on many books! You'll just need to give me some time to type it up!

Here is a little something that I worked on earlier.

It's the cutting of Cedric Diggory from the Daily Prophet that was on the mirror in the room of requirement, Cho was looking at it just before Harry and her kissed below the possibly nargle infested mistletoe in Order of the Phoenix.

Cedric Diggory - Daily Prophet cutting by justin_time_01, on Flickr

As always a larger version is on my flickr and I'll be e-mailing a higher res one onto to Hinky. I think it should look a little better when it's printed. The edge just needs roughed a bit like it was ripped from the newspaper and I believe the original had fold marks like it was folded in half twice.

P.S. Awesome room Gryffindor1991, Barney I loved Flubber when the remake came out, and looking forward to your field report Luke.

Hey guys, I went back to the exhibit today, this time with a pad and paper. I've got a BOATLOAD of info about TONS of stuff for you guys, including EVERY proclamation, and dimension info on many books! You'll just need to give me some time to type it up!

Did you get any pictures of a clean sweep logo??????

Haha, I know they probably didnt have it there and it may not even have a logo

P.S. Awesome room Gryffindor1991, Barney I loved Flubber when the remake came out, and looking forward to your field report Luke.

thanks! and fantastic photo. I like Rob Pattinson as Cedric, not as his unmentionable role in you-know-what :lol

Did you get any pictures of a clean sweep logo??????
Haha, I know they probably didnt have it there and it may not even have a logo

I'm not sure how much this will help, but I found it on the HP wiki. its simple, but it could give you an idea of somewhere to start
View attachment 62271

Can't wait for the info to roll in luke.

Proclamations seem to be one of the current items du jour with eviltig requesting some, Norbert sharing his and luke getting info from the exhibition.

I've been meaning to start doing some for a while now and here's the first one. I know they have been done done lots but my version is just about spot on prop accurate (if I do say so myself).

Damn you evil, I've got nothing but Proclamations on my brain now! :lol

EDIT: Revised the proclamation and posted in Post #3515.

bfd

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back