Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Barney, the howler, seal etc look fantastic. I made a howler a while back and I think it's a great replica to have in any collection so I'm sure I lot of people will be making one now with thanks to you.

P.s. Sorry for the triple post, but since HP came out I have been working extra hours in the cinema and not been online as often

Thanks Elliot, good to hear from ya.

Ooops, I think i just double posted, but does several hours between posts count as a double post...:lol

bfd

*Hinky-thank you so much for the Charm Your Own Cheese spine and back. I have a book already put aside for that one :)

*bfd- In the Clue game, the board, cards and other grapics were really great, it just seems like they got to a point in the design and said, we spent to much time on this lets just shove it in a box and get it produced. Oh well :unsure

I am now starting to think of a way of housing all of my HP DVD's. I will NEVER be able to afford the set with Hogwarts Castle on the top. Would love to but it just ain't gonna happen. I don't want to make another trunk so I am just waiting for inspiration LOL. I am also waiting to see if WB comes up with something good when the last movie comes to video. If they don't, I will be very surprised and disappointed.

I would really love it if I could get some help on this logo. I have tryed and tryed to do it myself, but have run in to big problems with it. Any help would be great. I would like to get this done ASAP

AAAADBlaotYAAAAAAP6rbQ.jpg

@Hinky: Do you what scans of Rowena's Chocolate Frog Card, I can send it to you if you what.

I would really love it if I could get some help on this logo. I have tryed and tryed to do it myself, but have run in to big problems with it. Any help would be great. I would like to get this done ASAP

Hi,
I just tried to get it out of the original picture, is the quality good enough for your work, or do you need an extra large one?
durmstranglogo.jpg

Best wishes
Patrick

*bfd- In the Clue game, the board, cards and other grapics were really great, it just seems like they got to a point in the design and said, we spent to much time on this lets just shove it in a box and get it produced. Oh well :unsure

wooze, that was what I was getting at. My comment was not not meant to demean the gift your son got you, sorry if my dry (too dry in this case) humor did not come out right.:confused

I only meant your personal touch and improvements to the packaging turned the regular game into the Deluxe Version of the game. :)

bfd

@RevolutionRocke:I do need a large one. That is the problem that I have been having. Everything is to small and I can't get all the details that are on it. This will end up on a shirt very soon, when I get it done.

wooze, that was what I was getting at. My comment was not not meant to demean the gift your son got you, sorry if my dry (too dry in this case) humor did not come out right.:confused

I only meant your personal touch and improvements to the packaging turned the regular game into the Deluxe Version of the game. :)

bfd

Hi bfd,
Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't even take it that way. I was just agreeing with you. Believe me, my son likes playing with it more this way too :)
I'm sorry if my comment back to you had made you feel as if you said something wrong because you didn't :)

Hi bfd,
Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't even take it that way. I was just agreeing with you. Believe me, my son likes playing with it more this way too :)
I'm sorry if my comment back to you had made you feel as if you said something wrong because you didn't :)

Good, we're cool :cool (as the young'uns say...or said...or...) And it seems I'm always saying something wrong...:lol

All right, enough of this "I'm okay, You're okay" stuff, back to making props...:)

bfd

HOGWARTS 3rd YEAR ACCEPTANCE LETTER AND BOOK LIST

I've completed these and posted the images on the first page of this thread under Barney's Stuff - Prisoner of Azkaban.

Wording in acceptance letter is from the book. The books listed in the list are from HP Lexicon.

Use the 1st year envelope for Smallest Bedroom since Harry is at 4 Privet Drive.

Again, they are sized to print out at A5 to fit the envelope template but they are hi-res so they should print out larger is needed.

bfd

Sorry for the double post. I made one last box for my trunk. I made a Flirting Fancies box with the graphics supplied by Paddy-The Collector. Thank you Paddy :)
This box holds my crochet stitch markers. I thought in honor of the movie I would make Horcrux stitch markers. I have the locket, diadem, cup and glasses that represent Harry. I will make all of the Horcruxes when I find appropriate charms :)
The graphic I used for the locket was supplied by bfd. Thanks bfd :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back