Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Well I was really suprised about all the small details and things in the movie, i mean, everything has an answer. The duel between Molly and Bella is a bit quick, but well done!! Hope you will see it soon!
P.S. A little thing: NO PAPER PROPS TO RECREATE :(

Well I was really suprised about all the small details and things in the movie, i mean, everything has an answer. The duel between Molly and Bella is a bit quick, but well done!! Hope you will see it soon!
P.S. A little thing: NO PAPER PROPS TO RECREATE :(

Only if you don't count the portrait of Ariana, but the portraits in general are quite hard to produce... :rolleyes

Well.. I've got 4 1/2 hours of sleep, and people are on their way over to my apt to start getting ready. Fenrir and Voldemort alone are going to be about 5 hours of preparation.

Our costumes arent entirely screen accurate, but they look fine I expect.

In our group we have Voldemort, Bellatrix, Fenrir Greyback and 7 Death Eaters. We are the only people allowed to wear masks and we are even going to be on TV.

I'm..... exhausted. And Its still another 12 hours before the movie starts, 8 before we get to the theater

12 hours to the movie!!!!

Also, bfd, I too was thinking dementirs would be a good idea, they are dark, dangerous creatures that (at the time) the ministry may have lost control of in favor of the dark lord, and also, we have a LOT of info on them so it should be easy to fill a page or two...

12 hours to the movie!!!!

Also, bfd, I too was thinking dementirs would be a good idea, they are dark, dangerous creatures that (at the time) the ministry may have lost control of in favor of the dark lord, and also, we have a LOT of info on them so it should be easy to fill a page or two...

@luke: can ya put something together and post it here or PM me?

bfd

@JamesDragon34
Well done? o_O She cast petrificus totalus on her and then blow her up in pieces? I mean what the... and Nagini just turn to smoke and Voldy to a bunch of confetti? There are few things that are purely added for those who watch movie in 3D, it made me angry a bit. But I cried my soul out at Snape's memory, when he cried over Lilly's dead body, still I can't pretend that I don't like this movie. I love it, I cried like a little baby, over and over, and it's scary too, it evokes many different feelings, it really shows the feeling of war, sorrow and pain. It's amazing, I suggest a lot of tissues. I've seen it twice and I'm watching it again today. Gonna cry like a little baby Harry v.v

Last edited:
i totally agree with you NickiLenart. and the other thing was about old ages of harry and the others. especially harry was very much like his young ages rather than being 36 years old. i couldnt see any difference except than a few white hair. when he said albus severus potter with a wise voice many people laughed in cinema =) it was really very unrealistic. and being confetti of voldemort and death of bellatrix (i am fan of helena bonham carter so i would expect more dramatic death scene for her) was a little disappointing too. except all of this, movie was nice. snape scene was really so emotional. movies are nice but never can be as good as the books. it is so sad to know that finally it has over :( as i said before too we should keep writing to JKR to continue stories about wizarding world! :cry

Last edited:
@eliot: WOW! Great Rita Skeeter cover!! Brilliant!
@BFD: Love the pamphlet!

I love all the people on this thread! Thanks To Hinky and everyone who is a part of this! :)

Hi Everyone,
I need some computer help. As some of your know I am posting on my blog about a project that I have been woking on and I am getting into a few items that Hinky had help me with. I want to give her credit in my blog and provide a link to this thread. I tried to do it but when I provide the link, there is no sub-thread link to tell people to click to get to paper prop thread. Do you have to be a member to find us here??
I don't believe you have to be a member to view the other threads.
Please give me feedback because I am at a loss of what to do.
Thanks so much you guys are great :0)

Hi Everyone,
I need some computer help. As some of your know I am posting on my blog about a project that I have been woking on and I am getting into a few items that Hinky had help me with. I want to give her credit in my blog and provide a link to this thread. I tried to do it but when I provide the link, there is no sub-thread link to tell people to click to get to paper prop thread. Do you have to be a member to find us here??
I don't believe you have to be a member to view the other threads.
Please give me feedback because I am at a loss of what to do.
Thanks so much you guys are great :0)

The Free Paper Prop thread is only available for members ;-)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back