Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I wish I had someone thatd take blu-ray screengrabs for me. Maybe one of the 30 people that posted and said theyd do it, would actually go ahead and do it.

BFD-

I know you PMed me about this, but I want to reply to you in public. I want to thank you for everything you've done to help me out recently but most importantly, everything you just did for the front page.

I've been sooooo stressed lately as you and I'm sure many people are aware but this was a tremendous weight lifted from my shoulders. I've wanted to get that front page fixed up forever and you just made it look absolutely fantastic.

Thank you thank you thank you. You are truly a blessing on this thread.

I hope everyone will join me in a big thank you to BFD as well. He deserves it.

Shay

BFD and Hinky, you both rock! I want to say , again, a MASSIVE thanks for all of your great stuff!
Your work is absolutely amazing and what's even more incredible is that you are all willing to share it with other Huge Potter fans!
I really really really appreciate all the work you do!
Thanks a million times and more!

2nd: Hinky: I wanted to ask if I'm allowed to post some Harry Potter crafts I made, not from paper, but for exemple: Hermione's bag? I've been working on it for 9 months and I can almost see the finish!

Sure Anneleen... I don't have a problem with anything HP related on this thread. As long as RPF doesn't move it, which I don't think they will.. They probably fear trying to adjust things on this thread

:) Quick token of thanks to you both and all the effort you put in. I also put up two pages from the copy of advanced potion making I 've been working on, I hope you like it.

bfd,
Thanks for taking care of the front page :) I wish I was able to help but I would have no idea how to fix it. I'm not too knowledgable with computer stuff. I'm still amazed that I can attach a picture here. It is like magic when I see it come up :lol

does anyone know where to get a scan of the Albus Dumbledore chocolate frog card from the first movie? the front and back please.

im making up a set of harry potter stuff for my cousin. mostly from you guys cos you rock at this stuff.

thanks for any help you can give me.

dumbledore-frogcard-300px-film.jpg

Albus_Dumbledore_%28Famous_Wizard_Card%29.JPG

Thanks everybody for the positive comments on the updating the front page. Basically Hinky did most of the work I'm just the relief pitcher.

By me doing the front page revisions it allows Hinky to get a little more free time in her life.

There are a few more revisions to be done but I'll keep at it 'til its done.

Thanks again. (y)thumbsup

bfd

Last edited:
:) Quick token of thanks to you both and all the effort you put in. I also put up two pages from the copy of advanced potion making I 've been working on, I hope you like it.

Nice work on the Advanced Potion pages. Where, might I ask, are you getting the info for the pages from?

bfd

bfd,
Thanks for taking care of the front page :) I wish I was able to help but I would have no idea how to fix it. I'm not too knowledgable with computer stuff. I'm still amazed that I can attach a picture here. It is like magic when I see it come up :lol

Magic is what this thread is all about!! ;)

Has anyone ever heard of merlin1974?
...he (or she) just AIM'd me and I couldn't really understand the broken english...
He's from France. He contacte me about some BTTF paper props. Indeed he's difficult to understand. French is my second language so I do understand him rather good, but his English is pretty poor indeed.

I wish I had someone thatd take blu-ray screengrabs for me. Maybe one of the 30 people that posted and said theyd do it, would actually go ahead and do it.
OK, OK, I got your point... Let's hear it. What do you want bluray screengrabs of? Please specify the prop, the movie where it is in, and the place in the movie (hours:minutes:seconds) where the prop can be seen.

Maybe first things in The Philosophers Stone, since that's the only one I have on Bluray right now. I'll buy the others soon...

does anyone know where to get a scan of the Albus Dumbledore chocolate frog card from the first movie? the front and back please.

im making up a set of harry potter stuff for my cousin. mostly from you guys cos you rock at this stuff.

thanks for any help you can give me.

dumbledore-frogcard-300px-film.jpg

Albus_Dumbledore_%28Famous_Wizard_Card%29.JPG
Maybe this will help? Found it in a Thread here.

I want screengrabs of anything. Most everything I work from is no bigger than a quarter.

And just ignore Merlin Luke. He wants to trade paper props

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back