Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I'm almost finished writing advanced potion making book and it will have 209 pages as planned. However I picked a new book to start and I found this:
En_Vol_avec_les_Canons.jpg

Also Voldemort's robe is tricky thing to do but I can handle it, just need to ask my professor about one tricky part xD

hello :D I'm bringing some candy candy
any and made ​​me have great quality but far look good.

Bombons exploding manufactures long and fizzing whizbee

this afternoon I put a new cover to an old book and been pretty good so if Thanks to home I got here.

Thank you all for this thread

this afternoon I put a new cover to an old book and been pretty good so if Thanks to home I got here.

jajajaja no tengo ni el mas mínimo conocimiento de la lengua inglesa jajajajajajajajaja :lol

First.....THANK YOU SO MUCH HINKY AND BARNEY!!!!!!!! I love you!!

:) just wanted to add my thanks to the list!

Ehi Hinky if your searching for new artworks to do from the first movie, there's the diagon alley map! i have scans from the film wizardry book and i can send them to you! Let me know!

Cool! I love the candy stuff :D

I want screengrabs of anything. Most everything I work from is no bigger than a quarter.
"Anything" is pretty vague... I like the Harry Potter movies, but I'm not a die-hard fan, so I don't know by heart where there are props in the movies. I'll browse the first movie and see if I come across some paper props. But more specific reqeusts would be much more handy.

I'm almost finished writing advanced potion However I picked a new book to start and I found this...
Yeah that book is really cool! The photo you posted is of Juno's replica based on the real prop. There's some confusion over part of the cover text though, so this picture might not be 100% correct (though insanely good, in my opinion...). You can read more here in the Hogwarts textbook topic:

http://www.therpf.com/f40/hogwarts-textbooks-107289/index15.html#post1698062

I don't mind, it really looks good, and as soon I collect needed informations from cannon and do the artwork, I'll start writing that book (it should have about 150 pages), and then I need to consult guy to print out and do the book binding.

I've already finished with writing that book, though all the info provided in prop is just a short text that repeats itself. It misses few pages aswell and there are errors text that contradicts cannon information. Prop itself looks amazing until you read it. However, I made it look exactly like book prop but changed some text and using the cannon wrote the rest of book which is 209 pages long. I enjoyed writing it actually. It's alchemy based and on content page in film there are presented three chapters

Introduction

CHAPTER 1
Dangerous Potions
How to Prepare the Draught of Living Death
The Right Use of the Ingredients
The Preparation of Polyjuice Potion The Use of Shrinking Potion
The Right Dosage of Potions
Different Methods of Preparation
A Historical Potions Timeline
The importance of Dragon's Blood
Practical Work

CHAPTER 2
Potions and Chemistry
10 Basic Steps for a Perfect Potion
A Safe Potion Preparation
Wormwood Transmuted to
Garrotting: Gas or Liquid?
Potions for Fun
The Potion Making Process, Part 1

CHAPTER 3
The Fixation of Sulphur
Potions and Philosophy
Extraction of African Leeches
A Process for the Purification
Potions and Alchemy

this goes to everyone

be careful what you are taking and posting on this thread. If you find a picture from somewhere else on the rpf, make sure you are crediting who it is coming from.

This goes for everyone, not just the past few posts.

@nickilenart, are you finished with Adv. Potion Making?! I think we'd all love to read it if your going to post it! It sounds really great from the summary you posted.
@everyone, where is the back/spine of Adv. Potion Making? I'd like to make a copy but all I have is Hinky's front cover

Sorry for the duplicate post, it was a bug in the site
@nickilenart, are you finished with Adv. Potion Making?! I think we'd all love to read it if your going to post it! It sounds really great from the summary you posted.
@everyone, where is the back/spine of Adv. Potion Making? I'd like to make a copy but all I have is Hinky's front cover

@Luke yeah I finished writing lessons and I was lucky that I'm somewhat skilled in chemistry cause advanced potion making is more alchemy based. Basic potion making for OWL is easier, step by step, you make a potion and that's it (which is represented both in books and props). While advanced potion making is more complicated with more steps, and it has to be made with caution, then there are calculations of lunar phase for some potions and runic table of some alchemy elements that are used. So it's not just make a potion and you've done. That's why NEWT levels are selective. There are lot of alchemy symbols and potion recipe is even sometimes represented in symbols and requires specific phase of moon to be made and such. It's really advanced, but I enjoy working on it. Now I just need to give it a shape like in the film but can't decide between old edition of potion making or new one.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back