Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

PERFECT!!!!!

Thats EXACTLY what I need!!! I think number 8 is broken though. I'm only mentioning this because my fav one wasnt in the bunch and I'm hoping that that is it :(

You need a present. what would you like?

I'd love it if you came to play the games!!! I haven't gotten to try a lot of them because no one is really interested. I'm dying to put together some of my puzzles, but I suck at em >_>

And how do I work so fast? Havent the foggiest. I guess I live with the saying of "If I can't get it right in five minutes, I won't get it right at all" and just do what I can.

I love puzzles! I wish we could have a games night, I would be super keen for it! The only HP game I have is Mystery at Hogwarts, but I don't have anyone to play it with, so I haven't even played it yet. :confused I also want to get HP Clue, even though that will probably just sit on the shelf too, I still want it!! Hopefully my neices/nephews will be into HP when they're old enough to play games. I will have to get them into it! I am trying to work on a HP papercraft but I am sooooo slow! Also my photoshop skills need serious upgrading. Learning how to use the pen tool would probably be helpful!

You are indeed an exceptional person, Hinky. :thumbsup Sorry about No. 8 being broken, though...here's a new link for it:

Death Eater Mask #8 - Full Size.pdf

Death Eater Mask #8 - half size.pdf

I hope it's the one you are looking for. :)

As far as a "present", I thank you very much for the offer, but I don't need one; just being your friend here, having access to your wonderful HP creations, and sharing what I have, is reward enough for me! :thumbsup

Rob

i also posted those papercraft...they are really spectacular!!!
hinky i'll wait for the yoyo and the list...don't worry, and for the fizzing whizzbees, i might do it! i'll let you know, thanks! :)

@Jamesdragon34: I have fizzing whizzbees from the park. I've been looking for Spindle's Lick'O'Rish Spiders. Let me know if you what a photo of fizzing whizzbees

I love puzzles! I wish we could have a games night, I would be super keen for it! The only HP game I have is Mystery at Hogwarts, but I don't have anyone to play it with, so I haven't even played it yet. :confused I also want to get HP Clue, even though that will probably just sit on the shelf too, I still want it!! Hopefully my neices/nephews will be into HP when they're old enough to play games. I will have to get them into it! I am trying to work on a HP papercraft but I am sooooo slow! Also my photoshop skills need serious upgrading. Learning how to use the pen tool would probably be helpful!

To be honest, I hate the pen tool >_> I hate everything about it. I cant freehand anything for the life of me, but I'm not bad with an x-acto!

My niece and nephew are both too young and live too far away for me to turn into harry potter fans sadly enough. I posted on craigslist today to see if there are any HP fans around. I doubt ill get a reply, but I need more cosplayers for July anyways. Ooooh how I love to dress up!

You are indeed an exceptional person, Hinky. :thumbsup Sorry about No. 8 being broken, though...here's a new link for it:

Death Eater Mask #8 - Full Size.pdf

Death Eater Mask #8 - half size.pdf

I hope it's the one you are looking for. :)

As far as a "present", I thank you very much for the offer, but I don't need one; just being your friend here, having access to your wonderful HP creations, and sharing what I have, is reward enough for me! :thumbsup

Rob

Awwww. You are the exceptional one here Rob :) I just have mad photoshop skillz, you are the artist. I've seen your work on here!!!! Did you ever finish the Snape costume btw?

You still need a present. One day I'll be working on something and I'll say "This is for my buddy Rob". :love:love:lol:love

i also posted those papercraft...they are really spectacular!!!
hinky i'll wait for the yoyo and the list...don't worry, and for the fizzing whizzbees, i might do it! i'll let you know, thanks! :)

The list will be up shortly. Was having some issues with reinstalling Windows. I don't know wtf I'm doing! Thankfully Norbert can scan you fizzing whizzbees so thatll hold you off a bit.

STARTING TODAY

I have put up a POLL! I'd like everyone to vote and make up my mind for me. For the next couple months, my main priority is working on costumes for the premiere, BUT a lot of drying and wasted hours in between are involved, so I'll be making more paper props. I plan to take over the entire Harry Potter paper props section on this forum :ninja

So with that being said, please go vote!!!

I'm going to go try to install photoshop so I can finish Norbert's letter from Lily and then Sunday I'll probably see what everyone voted for, and go from there.

happy voting everyone !!!

~Shay

voted! hinky i love this idea of the poll! :) so if you need something in particular of the death eater costume ask, you know that i'm good at searching reference images :)

fizzing whizzbees from the park and one got Spindle's Lick'O'Rish Spiders?

Fizzing.jpg

@Elliotstone: I just might have to pick one up. Thanks. It was in the bar in Godric's Hollow, above the fire place. that what the photo info sayed, but I don't remember every seeing it

Hinky...I'm still laboring over the Snape costume (so many other projects going), but I would love to have it done by the final premiere time...we'll see what happens! :cool

BTW, I tried to vote "Non-paper props, make us something cool!", but it told me I can't vote repeatedly (and it was my only time)...oh well, I'd like to see you try your hand at a wand or something...I bet you could do it! :thumbsup

Rob

I'll be going to vote in the poll as soon as I post this, but I wanted to ask, does anybody have a black and white Gringotts logo they'd be willing to post? Thanks in advance!

Update: It also told me I could not vote repeatedly in the poll, and it was my first time.

thanks norbert! Guys i think i made my vote...i clicked "everything" and the "vote" button and appeard a page with the results...and there was only a vote in everything...hinky let us know!

Looks like the poll thing is busted. I guess just write on here what you are interested in.

Thats one vote for everything and one vote for something non paper proppy.

OR if someone knows how to make a proper poll, DO EET!!!

I tried to vote and it said the same thing for me too. I vote for candy and weasley wheezes but on the other hand, everything would be totally terrific too :lol Currently I am in need of a Bertie Bott's box if anyone could help me out that would be great :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back