Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hinkypunk, I'm amazed by your Harry Potter collection! Have you been to the Wizarding World in Orlando? I see you have several items from there. I haven't, but would love to! I'm heartbroken for you that so few people showed up to your party when everyone on here would have loved to have gone! They don't know what they missed. Thanks for sharing the photos, all your hard work, and the butterbeer recipe. I'm think of making it in a punch bowl. Do you think it would work OK that way? Get some much needed rest now! :)

I have been to the wizarding world of harry potter, yes! I went opening weekend actually. I heard they recently expanded Olivander's and was actually gonna head out there this spring, but I think I might wait til they expand the whole thing.

It was a bit dissapointing that they didnt show, but really I don't have that many harry potter friends so it was expected.

And yes you can make it in a punch bowl. Thats what I did and then after the ice in it was melting, I put it in an iced tea container and put it in the fridge. I'm still drinking it actually.

I am very happy to hear you survrved your party. The photos look great. I wish the people in this thread could all get together for a bash.
What have you heard about Universal expanding the Harry Potter world?

Oh.. and THIS makes the perfect butterbeer:

2 liter bottle of Faygo cream soda
2 oz container of vanilla nut butter McCormick Imitation Vanilla Butter Nut Flavoring 2oz 6ct: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food (this stuff. Its only about $4 at the grocery store and is right next to vanilla extract
3-4 tablespoons of butterscotch syrup. Or just hold the bottle upside down and squirt the bottle for about four seconds. Thats technically what I did.

Then the topping, one pint of whipping cream
3 teaspoons of vanlla
8 tablespoons of powdered sugar. Itd probably be easier to figure out how many tablespoons are in half a cup and go with that, but i was multiplying my normal recipe and getting really confused, so i just put enough in to where it got fluffy.

The butterbeer is so good.

Ooooooooooooooohhhh....*hic*....thiz....*urp*...zounds like....*hic*...it's gonna...buh...buh...*hic*...be...a blast....*erp*...to brew...*hic*...up!

*hic*

Thankzzzzzzzz....*burp*...Hinky! :thumbsup

Rob

OWL Results letter for Harry Potter.

I added a Ministry logo and Griselda Marchbanks signature to make it look more official.

Not sure if i like it this way or just plain like Hinkypunk's OWL.

Comments??

bfd

NOTE: Moved image to first page under Half-Blood Prince

Last edited:
I'll try to finish it soon. im reformatting my computer because of a hard drive crash yesterday.

I have a question for everyone. Its getting close to the point in time where i need to start working on my costumes for the new HP movie. I'm making death eater costumes and was curios on if anyone had the noble collection ones, either the bellatrix/lucius big ones, or the small ones that are of the set. If so, is there any way you can take some photos. There will be a present in it for ya.

I'm craptacular at finding reference photos :(

@Hinkypunk I've just seen the photo's, your place looked amazing, so many great things to look at. You must have had a great time :)

Is anyone here heading to the London premier of Deathly Hallows Part 2? If so can anyone recommend accomadation

Hi Hinkypunk, I only joined recently but have loved seeing what you've been making, thanks for sharing so generously and WOW how do you work so fast?! Love the photos of your place...I'm totally jealous of how much HP stuff you have, I want to play all the board games with you!!

Elliot, I so want to go to the London premiere! Unfortunately I'm in Australia. And broke. *sigh* But I really wish I could be there, especially since it's the last ever chance to go to a HP premiere (which makes me kinda sad. And really desperate to be there, of course!)

Hi, Hinkypunk. I just joined this thread yesterday, and have to say I'm very impressed with your work! Great stuff!

I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. I'm a senior staff member at one of the larger fan sites. I met my wife because of Harry Potter and we're about to have our first child. I've been on the actual set of the movie for Deathly Hallows, went to the grand opening of the Wizarding World and have even met J.K. Rowling (who, cool enough, had heard about me and my wife). I like to think I stop just shy of being obsessed. :p Honestly, I've just been very fortunate.

Thanks again for doing these paper props! You're quite talented!

Chris

@Hinkypunk I've just seen the photo's, your place looked amazing, so many great things to look at. You must have had a great time :)

It was enjoyable :) Wish there were more people there though. I still have more than that, but unfortunately ran out of time.

Hi Hinkypunk, I only joined recently but have loved seeing what you've been making, thanks for sharing so generously and WOW how do you work so fast?! Love the photos of your place...I'm totally jealous of how much HP stuff you have, I want to play all the board games with you!!

I'd love it if you came to play the games!!! I haven't gotten to try a lot of them because no one is really interested. I'm dying to put together some of my puzzles, but I suck at em >_>

And how do I work so fast? Havent the foggiest. I guess I live with the saying of "If I can't get it right in five minutes, I won't get it right at all" and just do what I can.

Hi, Hinkypunk. I just joined this thread yesterday, and have to say I'm very impressed with your work! Great stuff!

I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. I'm a senior staff member at one of the larger fan sites. I met my wife because of Harry Potter and we're about to have our first child. I've been on the actual set of the movie for Deathly Hallows, went to the grand opening of the Wizarding World and have even met J.K. Rowling (who, cool enough, had heard about me and my wife). I like to think I stop just shy of being obsessed. :p Honestly, I've just been very fortunate.

Thanks again for doing these paper props! You're quite talented!

Chris

Thanks for a visit to the thread. Theres lots here to look at, and lots more to come in the future :) What site are you from? I used to have a site a long long time ago that was very popular and even featured in a magazine along with mugglenet, but that was a college project and was shut down not long after I left there.

You are very lucky to have been on the set. What did you get to see? I was on the set for A Dark Knight on accident. thats the best I've got :(

Hinkypunk i will search some reference images of the masks for you as i finish studying...but, i've seen in one pic that you have the dumbledore's army list
Party2011 :: DSCN0762.jpg picture by JealousYclose - Photobucket
can you share it with us?

Funny I thought I posted that. Soon as I have my computer situated at home I'll post it. im still reformatting

i forgot...can you give me a scan of the screaming yo-yo packet and the fizzing whizzbees one Party2011 :: DSCN0745.jpg picture by JealousYclose - Photobucket

I can do the yo-yo, but the fizzing whizzbee was gift. If I design it later, youll be the first to know

Hinky,
I have the 8 Deatheater pepakura masks (made by C.J. O’Connor, and based on the movie masks) that I can upload, if you want….
Rob

Rob, are those the noble collection ones on the plaque? I'll take anything I can get. Im having a hard time finding straight, let alone what any of the sides look like :unsure. And you know I'd love you forever if you could hook me up with pretty pictures :love:love:love

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back