Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I need this book. Can you read the text on all the prophets in the book or is it kinda hard to read? (Like the full page one you have on there). Does it show the backs of any? I'm overly excited right now.

PROCLAMATION from the
MINISTRY of MAGIC​

As of right now, any requests are to be placed ON THIS THREAD! My pm's are getting out of control and I can't keep up. I stated in a previous thread that I needed a secretary and I have decided the thread is going to be my secreatry! :eek

That being said, if you want something, put it on here! Save the pm's for the regular questions, and spine requests, etc.

Last edited:
that full daily prophet page's fonts are really little and have very interesting style. and i am not a native english speaker, because of these reasons it is really hard to get that page for me. but with a good loupe this page would be able to be read i am sure!!!

is the image at the top the only image in the film wizardry book that shows the back?

And y ou've been nothing but awesome Terry, so I will do that for you ^_^ lets just see how much I have to fake!

Please take your time on this. I am in no hurry and don't care if it is screen accurate or not. I just want something to complete the terrific front page you did!

I should have the film wizardry book shortly, so if there's anything you need, I can scan at hi-res, so please just ask

And btw, GREAT WORK Hinkypunk!!

:D

@Hinkupunk: Do you know the font or are you planning to do any of the PROCLAMATION? And does any one have a good high rez. of the proclamation that hung out side the WWoHP? you know "Magic at work your patience is requested" Thanks

@Nobby - I will gladly accept anything hi-res of the book. My order has said "processing" for over a month so i have no idea when to even expect it

@Norbert - We have enough visual references to be able to do them as long as someone can tell me what the tiny text is. If you guys havent guessed, I have a vision problem ><

Actually Norbert, your party is in just a couple days. was there anything else that you needed? I'm at a standstill on the prophets. I can't find a font that works. =/

Looking through the thread today I noticed the Weasley Wedding invitation.

A little while back I did the invitation as well as the RAB note so i thought i might as well post them for anybody interested.

cheers:cheers

brfd

NOTE: Moved images to first page under Deathly Hallows and Half-Blood Prince

Last edited:
Hi Hinky

Like you I'm sure, I have lots of stuff on the burner partly done but I just can't seem to stay focused on any one item to complete it. Seems like there's always something else bright and shiny that comes along and I head off after that.

I'm working on a version of the Marauder's Map now and I hope I can stay with it because it should be pretty good.

But...there's so much good stuff out there...

Take care, brfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back