Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Ahh Cristobal! That link is in english! I was trying to find the hands from the website you linked me with the yak and cauldron, but it wasn't in english >< I'll see if i can find them on here

Ahh Cristobal! That link is in english! I was trying to find the hands from the website you linked me with the yak and cauldron, but it wasn't in english >< I'll see if i can find them on here
XDDD Sorry , this page had both languages English and Spanish... so you should look for "mano" or "caldero" instead of "hand" and "cauldron"...XDDD

There were 27 not-so-important news articles during the 1995 year. There are enough of them to "fake" our way through the back pages of the newspapers. Of course we don't have the text for them, but the majority of them should be easy enough to do.

I'm working on the back of that daily prophet right now, but I won't be able to finish it today. I had to work a 14 hour shift yesterday and I'm exhausted.

Hinkypunk, another amazing work! thank you very much really i love to see them soooooo much. i am gonna print all of them and remember you forever :)

ohhh certainly i will, now my printer doesnt work as soon as i fix it i am gonna print most of your stuff. you are one of the best creators i have ever seen on this forum really.

Okay, I'm not in a daily prophet mood. I can't decide what else to make right now. More potion bottle labels?

Also, I think I perfected my butterbeer recipe.

Thanks for organizing everything, Hinkypunk! I'ts really mind boggling all the work you've done. I love the Polyjuice page. I had typed up my own and was waiting for my hubby to do the artwork, but now I won't need to!
Ooh, please post your butterbeer recipe. I was just thinking of adding some butterscotch ice cream syrup to cream soda...haven't tried it yet though. I've got all my friends saving brown bottles for me to put butterbeer labels on.

I will gladly share it with you stacy :)

1/2 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
1 tsp of vanilla flavoring
2 tbsp of powdered sugar
24 oz of cream soda, preferably clear
1 tsp of vanilla butter & nut flavoring
1 tsp butterscotch syrup or tbsp of butterscotch schnapps

In a small container with a lid (something you can shake, I used an old dressing bottle) You can also put this in a bowl if you want to whisk it, but I like the result of shaking first. Put the heavy whipping cream, vanilla, and powdered sugar into this computer and shake it til its completely mixed.

In a glass, put 12 oz of cream soda, one tsp of the vanilla butter and nut flavoring, and a tbsp of butterscotch syrup. Mix these well, otherwise the syrup makes it look funny. Warming it up helps a bit.

When you finish that, take your cream and pour it on top of that. There is enough cream for 2 glasses.

This recipe is really easy to duplicate, but I recommend tasting it first! If its too sweet, too half tsp of the vanilla butter flavoring and only 1 stp of the butterscotch. If you want a stronger taste, use less butterscotch. Pretty much just makes it yellow cream soda at that point, but thats basically what it looks like in the movie!

As with the butterbeer at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, it tastes better chilled.

Last edited:
Thanks for the Polyjuice page, its outstanding as always and I'll have to make a point to try that butterbeer recipe, tried a few already.

Hello everyone-

Every day I do what I can to make props for everyone to use, even if I myself don't make use of them. I spend hours doing them and do what I can to make them as close as I can to on screen replicas.

However, every day I also get messages telling me that "this is wrong and you should fix it." Strangely enough, the majority of those folks aren't the ones that are posting on this thread saying 'good job'. These are the ones that are using my work and complaining that it isn't perfect.

I'm not getting paid to do this. I'm doing this because I'm nice, I love Harry Potter, and I like to be helpful. I even had a few requests for non Harry Potter things and I did them as well.

I don't want anymore 'you did this wrong' private messages. I will no longer reply to them. If you don't like what I'm making, don't use them. Simple as that. If you want it perfect, you can start with a blank canvas and do it yourself.

That being said, if you didn't send me a message similar to the above, I love you and I will continue doing what I can, and thank you for everyone that posts on this thread. :love

~Hinkypunk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back