Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Monkey540, wow now you have a very rich collection. you make me want to enrich my library when i have time. your charm your own cheese looks screen accurate in sizes, is it? thanks for sharing here also.

Last edited by a moderator:
dang your up late monkey!
2;20am.....i thought i was the only graveyard lurker lol

Yeah, I was back late from an MTG pre-release, and was like, welp, I might as well post what I made today, lol. I like to wake up to comments.

@Monkey540, wow now you have a very rich collection. you make me want to enrich my library when i have time. your charm your own cheese looks screen accurate in sizes, is it? thanks for sharing here also.

I don't even know what the screen accurate size is, But I felt that this would be a very large book, so I picked about the largest I could on the machine which ended up having this book at 7.875" W x 10" H, And was still 350 pages long. But I'm very happy with the result :)

@lynx0099 I don't think we ever saw that book on screen. Did we?

I don't believe so, and if we ever did, it was probably in the weasley's kitchen shelves. Or at the Grimmauld place kitchen. But I really don't remember ever seeing it.

LorduDesign, we dont see or barely see more than half of the prop books that minalima created in the movies. But they were somewhere at the background probably. Charm your own cheese was possibly somewhere in flourish and blotts or weasley house. When you look at the books that minalima created for movies, just a few of them are familiar. When i say screen accurate i mean that, the sizes that they have been designed by minalima. Btw i am not sure if first and second movie books all designed by minalima. I think there was only miraphora mina during these movies which i am not sure again. So thats what i mean; is it in the size of original prop :)

Monkey540 I had a friend who has the original prop and as far as i remember, it wasnt a huge book. But I think it has a hard cover. I was planing to make a copy when i have time but want to gather information first, thats why i am curious :) and i like your copy.

Q: Is there a post summarising links to all *whole books*? I've only seen *covers* and *pages*. Now that a multitude of different books have been posted in this threat and others, it would be good to have a short cut to finding the posts.

Q: Is there a post summarising links to all *whole books*? I've only seen *covers* and *pages*. Now that a multitude of different books have been posted in this threat and others, it would be good to have a short cut to finding the posts.

I've only recently shared 3 that I made. 2 from Decat were ages ago (not sure what thread I got them), 1 is not available (I was asked not to share) and A history of Magic has it's own thread.

I've only re-started an idea that has been worked on slowly for many years.

But it appears we are seeing more interest these days :) It's a good thing.

Most of these aren't shared publicly.
But of those that are, would it not be nice to have a short cut list?
I've only recently shared 3 that I made. 2 from Decat were ages ago (not sure what thread I got them), 1 is not available (I was asked not to share) and A history of Magic has it's own thread.I've only re-started an idea that has been worked on slowly for many years.But it appears we are seeing more interest these days :) It's a good thing.
Thx for the Info. And yes definite interest. Trying to build a collection. For now I only have the covers around similar themed real books, which I had to resize to make them fit. Having proper content to go along would definitly be a highlight.

But of those that are, would it not be nice to have a short cut list?Thx for the Info. And yes definite interest. Trying to build a collection. For now I only have the covers around similar themed real books, which I had to resize to make them fit. Having proper content to go along would definitly be a highlight.

Of the one's that I've posted, 2 are completely other books that I just swapped out the title page and cut and pasted a few pieces, plus formatting and sizing, they are like your "similar themed real books". The third I posted was from fan fiction, which I cited, and added illustrations and formatting. There was a new thread with a take on Hogwarts: a History, Maybe they can just be added to Decat's index.

@ValkaSnape If you are looking for endpaper I'm afraid no one ever replicated it. As replicating symbols pattern is quite easy, finding original floral background pattern is almost impossible. I have been looking for it since September without luck.
I have a copy of the exact endpaper pattern if anyone would like it.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Hi guys, i realize this is a really old post but I'm trying to find lables for an Olivander's box I'm making, any suggestions where to start?

I'm slowly working on both Hogwarts, a History and A History of Magic, but it's still to early to have any idea when they will be ready. Also, I was looking on Noble Collection's website and Noticed they have the Ravenclaw Diadem- Finally! they also have Slughorn's hourglass, Dumbledore's gold cup and the felix felicis pendant which *I think* may be new or at least pretty recent releases.

decat: If Im remember right Ravenclaw Diadem, Slughorn's hourglass, Dumbledore's gold cup and felix felicis pendant all come out sometime in Nov - Oct of last year

The first picture of the USA Newspaper "The New York Ghost?" Plus it looks like the USA has there only money system to whatever a Dragots are

newpaper.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back