Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I think the PDF you're referring to is the one with the first fat lady portrait, used in the first film. Dawn French appeared in the third film onwards.

I can dig out that picture of the first fat lady if you want though!

Thank you, decat! I would love it if you could find the photo. The first fat lady is fine since I haven't had any luck finding a high-res version of the Dawn French portrait.

Can anyone send me a picture of the logo of Durmstrang? For the photo on this first page does not load completely on my computer. Sorry guys ... hahaha and rly thx \ o EDIT : Ive found it now, thanks! :D

Last edited:
Hi guys!
I made a thread in 'Off-topic' I'm looking for a certain Harry Potter related youtube video, mayby one of you knows the one I am looking for, will you please do me the favor and just look in my thread, it called:*HELP ME OUT GUYS* Harry Potter related video on youtube, you know this one?

I would greatly appreciate it!

Have a great weekend everyone!

MUGGLE-BORN REGISTRATION COMMISSION FORM

Well I think I've gone as far as I can on this one and need a little help to finish it.

Need a better Ministry Logo/Seal with "sunburst" radiating around it for the background watermark.

Need to know what the wording is for the location I've highlighted.

And need to know what the small text at the bottom of the form says. I've just repeated Ministry of Magic until it can be figured out.

If anyone can help out that would be great.

Thanks.

bfd

NOTE: Moved the image to the first page under Deathly Hallows

Where is that page??

Put some seed packets together this weekend, (thanks :)) also have a bunch of potions awaiting labels, any one know the proper colours of the potions? I just went for a variety of colours. My unicorn blood is red, might need to change it to the proper goldish colour. Also, anyone know how to make a mother of pearl sheen?

x3lr.jpg

I was playing around in my kitchen over the weekend making potions to fill my bottles. I found a neat way to make venom. I filled a container with safflower oil and then added drops of food coloring. The food coloring stayed in drop form and didn't mix, then sank to the bottom of the oil and it looked pretty cool. I also mixed glitter with different concoctions for felix felicis. I made veritaserum with just plain water because it's supposed to be colorless and odorless. As a joke I used silver glitter for vampire ashes. Mixing oil and colored water will give you a two tone potion. You could always make density columns with different liquids for some cool effects. I also found this interesting website for the original recipes for apothecary displays. Scroll to page six for the recipes for show colors for window displays.
http://www.pharmacy.wisc.edu/sites/...e-history-pharmacy/resources-teaching/AC3.pdf
Hope this helps!

Last edited:
hy i will make some props and need pictures from follow things but not the label a real picture that i see what i need for bottles etc.... can somone help i need
weasleys hony, marmelad, jam
dasi root
tomato ketcup
wonder witch
Tooth Splintering Strong Mints
Madam Glossy's Self Polishing Shoe Polish

and then i need pictures from other botels all what you have for me i only have red wine and butter beer
pleas the other pictures in real and with label the things on top i have label

thank you very muc from help

Put some seed packets together this weekend, (thanks :)) also have a bunch of potions awaiting labels, any one know the proper colours of the potions? I just went for a variety of colours. My unicorn blood is red, might need to change it to the proper goldish colour. Also, anyone know how to make a mother of pearl sheen?

To get the mother of pearl sheen for my Amortentia, I mixed a purple and yellow liquid soap. It looked like purple/yellow in the bottle before you pour it out, but when you squeeze it out of the pump to wash your hands it was always sort of clear and shimmery. Anyway, when I mixed both together, it ended up looking white-ish, but not quite? Definitely a kind of sheen to it. Anyway, I was happy with it. I imagine it would differ on the type of liquid soap. I think ours was just a sort of home brand. Picture doesn't really do it justice, until you pour it out in it's smooth, shimmery form.

Pic 353.jpg

To get the mother of pearl sheen for my Amortentia, I mixed a purple and yellow liquid soap. It looked like purple/yellow in the bottle before you pour it out, but when you squeeze it out of the pump to wash your hands it was always sort of clear and shimmery. Anyway, when I mixed both together, it ended up looking white-ish, but not quite? Definitely a kind of sheen to it. Anyway, I was happy with it. I imagine it would differ on the type of liquid soap. I think ours was just a sort of home brand. Picture doesn't really do it justice, until you pour it out in it's smooth, shimmery form.

View attachment 245781

Thanks for the tips, I didn't have a silver paint, but I used my blue metallic acryllic paint, just a dab, and water for mine. Lots of sheen, just it's blue. Also, the paint seems to seperate over time and sink to the bottom. I will be trying again.

Hey all,

I was curious if anyone has the Ron Weasley Artefact Box from Noble Collection and was will to provide a hi-res (or near hi-res) image on the lid of the box. I am particularly interested in the owl post stamps there!

Thanks so much!

I just made a friends day. He is a chemistry student and a larper who often plays an alchemist. For his birthday I made him an advanced potion making notebook. And he was really, really, really happy with it.

I used a small dummy notebook for the body of the book so he could use it for his notes at the university. Then I glued some fabric on paper so I could put it through the printer for the cover. That worked even better than I thought it would. I pulled the fabric of the paper and glued it on the notebook and it looked great. I forgot to take pics, sorry.

I must thank you all here for the inspiration and the cover design to make this little project. It kinda tastes like more so i may be back with some more recreated prop books. I'll do my best to think about taking some pics to show you but with a son about to be born I may forget them.

Again, Thanks.

-R-

Hi
I was wondering with the announcement of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them the movie
If anyone wanted to help create the insides of the book
I've started with a few pictures of the creatures but was needing the text
would anyone be up for this project
thank you

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back