Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hi Seashley- I used our grocery store brand (Food Lion) of spaghetti sauce. I picked them because the jars were a good size for the labels and had no etching or embossed brand logo in the glass. I did not fill the jars with candy because it would have cost a fortune. I took an empty water bottle, cut it down to the appropriate size, and then put the candy between the jar and the bottle. Takes a little bit of time but since these are just for display it saved a good bit of money.

Hopefulhp, GREAT JOB with your collection of bottles!!! I also like to see when someone has put things all together. It really brings things to life :)

Bfd, Another AWESOME addition from the Hogwart's Express!!! I will be sure to think of a way to use it :)

Bfd, Another AWESOME addition from the Hogwart's Express!!! I will be sure to think of a way to use it :)

Thanks Wooze. I'm sure you will put it to good use.

I thought it was a nice addition for an HP collection as well but apparently apart from you and I, nobody else could care less including the 43 other people who viewed it.

bfd

Hi Bfd,
I guess we have alot of lurkers about. There's nothing wrong with that (as I am also sometimes in the shadows myself) but it's always nice to get feedback after putting so much work into something. I have to say, bfd, that you consistently tackle the wonderfully obscure props and my hat is off to you. You always surprise and delight this sometimes lurker :D

hopefulhp,
Great tip on using up space in the candy jars so effectively. We always have to be on the look out to save some money :) Can I ask what candy you used to fill your jars? I am planning to do a display myself at somepoint and you did yours so well!!

Hello- Glad the U-No-Poo jars are being enjoyed. Thanks to those who created the toppers and shared them! I used Mentos green apple candies. They are seasonal and won't be back until summer but sometimes you can find stores that have leftovers this time of year. I have gotten them at Dollar stores and Cracker Barrels. Some of mine are a few years old and they are much more green. The new ones are more yellow/green. I mixed the old and new in my jars.

Barneyrfd, the logo looks amazing I really love it! Thank you for sharing :)
I hope one day I will be as good as you..,
I appreciate the effort you Put in every work :)
Greetings all the way from Italy :)

Hi Bfd,
I guess we have alot of lurkers about. There's nothing wrong with that (as I am also sometimes in the shadows myself) but it's always nice to get feedback after putting so much work into something. I have to say, bfd, that you consistently tackle the wonderfully obscure props and my hat is off to you. You always surprise and delight this sometimes lurker :D

I think you are 100% correct about the lurkers wooze. But (not supposed to start a sentence with but...but what the heck...) I would not consider you a lurker. You have been a great supporter of others and their projects as well as contributor of your finished works for quite awhile on this thread and I for one am glad you are here. I just made the comment because it seems lately participation in this thread seems to have dropped off while "lurker" activity seems on the rise. hmmm...might have to call the Ministry and let them know about that...:)

For me one of the most intriguing things about the HP universe is the richness and depth of detail of all of the props used in the movies. There are literally thousands of them, some are front and center and some are there as background fill-in to add that depth and realism to the movies. There always seems to be something new to do.

Barneyrfd, the logo looks amazing I really love it! Thank you for sharing :)
I hope one day I will be as good as you..,
I appreciate the effort you Put in every work :)
Greetings all the way from Italy :)

Thanks JackJack, I appreciate the kind words.

bfd

Last edited:
Hi seashley! I'm sorry but I couldn't find it on my laptop, which means you have to find it on the thread... It is a pdf file, I know that for sure... Sorry!

I can tell for sure that it is in the 300 and some pages... I was almost sure I have saved it... Good luck on your search!! Let me know if you find it..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back