Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Thanks HL1 and ecl. Actually it was surprisingly hard to find a suitable photo of ole' Ollivander...so i had to do a little photoshopping to get the image I wanted.

Yes, I plan on posting the last 2 of the MISSING posters. I just need to do a little tidy-up. I am kind of in a "starting" mode on a few other projects right now rather than a "finishing" mode for ongoing projects.

bfd

Hey guys.... Does anyone here have The Last Will of Albus Dumbledore????????????????? I saw jhadha was selling it, but i dont wanna buy it, and I wanna print it...... I need all the prints...... Need it urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!

I can't believe you have the nerve to ask such a thing, ecpesially after what you did with your website!

the link provided IS the Index list, how can you not see that? there is no reson to ask for things as the list links to everything, there are versions of the Will and the Howler on there-and don't complain about that they're not any good, they are FREE, after all!

It is completly up to people wether they want to post things freely, sell them or just keep them to themselves- it is their decision and you need to respect that.

as for what program I use, I use GIMP, which is free- just google it and the download site should be one of the top results. (it drives me nuts when people think photoshop is the only good graphics program, when there are cheap and free programs that do the same thing!)

So, I'm working on a Daily Prophet as well. Not one from the movies, but one with news from after the movies, stories from this year (considering the facts that the Battle of Hogwarts was in 1998).

Only problem is the fonts. I found some of them in this forum but I can't seem to find the font used for the standard texts. Can anyone tell me what they use for this?

Speaking of 2013, here's a sneak peak at the next of the Missing posters I'm working on. Last time she was seen, she was floating above a table in Malfoy Manor in front of a bunch of Death Eaters. Not good, not good at all....

MissingCharityBurbage001red.jpg

Believe it or not, that is an image of the acrtess who played Charity in the film. She obviously looks a little "happier" in her robes at Hogwarts than at she did at Malfoy Manor.

Here's the pdf of the MISSING poster for Charity.

bdf

So, I'm working on a Daily Prophet as well. Not one from the movies, but one with news from after the movies, stories from this year (considering the facts that the Battle of Hogwarts was in 1998).

Only problem is the fonts. I found some of them in this forum but I can't seem to find the font used for the standard texts. Can anyone tell me what they use for this?
I think I found something very close...

Already fond a place to print the paper, just finished 3 pages and I'm planning on creating 8.

I think it is called Black cat letter, but it's not a free font- though some of the other fonts used arn't free either.

Don't know if anyone has a use for this but I put together a MAGIC IS MIGHT logo as seen on the statue in the Atrium of the Ministry of Magic.

MagicisMightLogobwbfd.jpg

bfd

Revision note:

I replaced the first logo attachment I posted with this revised one which I made a few improvements to (toned down the rough look in the center and widened the circular border). I was going to add a chisled effect to the Magic Is Might wording but it kind of just looks messy at the smaller size of a logo.

HL1 and ecl, thanks for the comments.

Last edited:
Anyone thought to make the Ministry of Magic floorplans? We do have a lot of information from the books, wiki and pottermore on what's located in each floor

I think it is called Black cat letter, but it's not a free font- though some of the other fonts used arn't free either.

Thanks, foind it! Most other fonts are like $20. But I got very close to some by just using some effects.

Like this one Archive Grotesque Shaded, it is not real font, but it's close.

B4CE9A6E-8D87-4174-BB96-4A5FB0E251AD-11511-000005C69EC0A481.jpg

With all information and research done over here I already finished 5 of the 8 pages. Awesome work everyone.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back