Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Lemon, you have come a long way since then. I just printed the same exact poster out yesterday that was done by someone else. I should've seen yours.:facepalm
I agree, she should not sell work that is not hers that is on a FREE paper props thread. She can't take the credit.:darnkids
Keep up the good work!

Alexander:lol

Lemon, fantastic work, and the new butterfly wings look great.

Looks like that seller on ebay has taken a bunch of stuff from here. That easy spells to fool muggles looks familiar! haha.

@lemonlemonuk- someone already posted that: http://www.therpf.com/f64/harry-potter-free-paper-props-all-movies-108986/index254.html#post2247002

and I have your quidditch poster from ages ago, I have a print out of it on the wall of my room! you can see a good pic of the original at Minnalima's printorium site.

@harryluna- only some of the book covers seem to be from here, but that person has been selling them for ages, despite being contacted by RPF members. Grrr.

edit: I'm a ravenclaw:)

Hey guys I made a Harry potter book and 2wands, a rioting pen, and the hogwarts since. My YouTube video about my Harry potter homemade stuff is My homemade harry potter stuff

Here's the Alastor Moody Missing poster I was working on.

MissingAlastorMoody001red.jpg

bfd

Barney,
Thank you for posting your Moody poster. I was very sad when he was killed in the books because he was such a tough you either liked him or not type of character. It is only fitting that we have a poster for him and I thank you for making one :)

I would also like to wish everyone the very best in the New Year!!!
It was an exciting year here on our thread and I can't wait to see what 2013 will bring to it :thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back