Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

There is some ridiculous talent in this thread! Absolutely amazing! Perhaps the following question has been answered, so forgive me if it has and I just missed it. It doesn't seem like the main post is being updated with the new works. Has that been moved? Where could I find it?

I'm heading to England in a few weeks to see family. Most of them are huge Potter fans. My wife and I met because of Potter. We toured the studio during the filming of DH1. We met JK Rowling. I mean, we're HUGE fans. I would like to print out some things and give them as gifts to my family.

Thanks in advance!!

547226_448607555157975_1615590798_n.jpg
just while were on glass phials, i received a felix felicis bottle i ordered awhile ago

thanks to everyone and awesome Quibbler
nice PhoenixWand for Felix Felicis bottle and also to elc for his memory vial

Last edited:
so here's my copy for map with compas art,..
can anyone can give me the scan for the small filp panel from noble collection map,..◕‿‿◕

Attachments

• missing.jpg
    missing.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 868
Last edited:
Hello again lynx :D The bottle is from a member on here named kevinericon, he did a limited run on them a while ago. Very nice little piece and one of my favorite props!

I finished some Snape ID cards. I can't remember from what thread I got these templates from but I figured I can post them here.

That's the one I made. Looks great, glad you liked it! :) I made an apparition license to match (it fits in the book) a few days ago - it's in this thread a few pages back.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back