Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Just realized I posted a draft version of my acid pops label, rather than the final edit. Here's the correct one (with the yellow highlights):

http://elkinspotter.com/rpf/acid_pops_highlights.jpg

BTW, does anyone know if hinkypunk still wants people to send their prop images to her for inclusion on the front page? I agree it's a great idea to have an index, but since no one has heard from her for a while, I don't know if she has time these days to make updates.

LeakyCauldron%27s_Specialties.jpg

Maybe this will help...

On a topic related to Bristish terminology: I'm a relative newcomer to this thread, so of course I couldn't resist browsing through all 160 pages of previous posts. Back in March, there was some debate about what the last line of this chalkboard said. Various options were "selection of hissing things", "selection of missing things," and "selection of dessert" (followed in that case by "thanks"). I think it might be "selection of pudding," bearing in mind that "pudding" is used in Britain the same way we say "dessert" in the States. (In other words, pudding is a generic term for a sweet course there, as opposed to here, where it is a specific kind of custardy dish.) Thoughts?

Last edited:
Not sure why you are bringing this up again goldensnidget, but look at the attached image and it clearly says MOVING...THINGS.

Lets let moving things lie...

bfd

Hi everyone! I have lurked these threads for long enough I have finally decided to come out of the woodwork and start posting some creations. I am right now working on Newspapers and when I'm finished I will post them on here. I was just wondering if someone can help me out in tracking down the proper fonts used on the Goblet of Fire, and David Yates Era Daily Prophets. I am having a tough time getting the right ones :( I'm a graphic design student and have been toying around in adobe illustrator making a few things but nothing good enough to post yet. I'm also emailing a girl with Lockhart prop replica books and am hoping she sends me scans still of the front and back. When I get these I shall post :)

I admire everyones dedication and creativity here. You people should be proud of the work you have accomplished here because the results are breathtaking.

Not sure why you are bringing this up again goldensnidget, but look at the attached image and it clearly says MOVING...THINGS.

Lets let moving things lie...

bfd

Sorry Barney -- definitely not trying to create an issue. I didn't realize it had been resolved, so I was tossing out a possible alternative. I brought it up because my theory seemed to fit in with the discussion of British terminology. I apologize if it was somehow offensive.

Hi everyone! I have lurked these threads for long enough I have finally decided to come out of the woodwork and start posting some creations. I am right now working on Newspapers and when I'm finished I will post them on here. I was just wondering if someone can help me out in tracking down the proper fonts used on the Goblet of Fire, and David Yates Era Daily Prophets. I am having a tough time getting the right ones :( I'm a graphic design student and have been toying around in adobe illustrator making a few things but nothing good enough to post yet. I'm also emailing a girl with Lockhart prop replica books and am hoping she sends me scans still of the front and back. When I get these I shall post :)

I admire everyones dedication and creativity here. You people should be proud of the work you have accomplished here because the results are breathtaking.

Dower... have you checked out Kevin's thread? He and Monsters_05 share a bit of information about their two daily profit projects.

http://www.therpf.com/f9/daily-prophets-31228/

actually I'm Australian, and we use british spelling here. I wonder what spelling is actually on our liquorice/licorice here, I'm not sure now. I think we normally use cotton candy as well. maybe it depends on where the product comes from? we defintly use flavour and colour though!
P.S. I'm not trying to be offensive, lol

actually I'm Australian, and we use british spelling here. I wonder what spelling is actually on our liquorice/licorice here, I'm not sure now. I think we normally use cotton candy as well. maybe it depends on where the product comes from? we defintly use flavour and colour though!
P.S. I'm not trying to be offensive, lol

It's " liquorice " here Down Under..

I actually thought it has been pretty lively lately.

To wit...I scored some neat bottles to finally use with the great potion labels posted on this thread and thought I'd share them. I was lucky enough to get the lot for $2.00 at a local thrift store. I especially like container for the slug repellent. Looks very HPish.

The bottles are empty right now so I'll have to find something appropriate to fill them with and make the labels look a little more "used".

bfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back