Harry Potter Film Wizardry

SchubroProductions

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Get this book! I just got mine today from Amazon...and Holy Crap. For all of you Harry Potter prop enthusiasts, it has a ton of removable inserts. Here are just a few:

Hogwarts Letter and Envelope
Platform 9 3/4 Ticket
Advanced Potion Making Cover
Punchouts of Pepper Imps and Butterfly Wings Boxes
Quidditch World Cupt Program
Yule Ball Invitation
Proclamation 29
Mini-Marauders Map
Weasley Wizard Wheezed Catalog
Ministry of Magic Identity Card

Plus bios on everyone including newer character for Deathly Hallows. Well worth the money I spent.

where did you find the Platform 9 3/4 ticket?
I absolutely love this book. Its full of amazing detail. I agree, well worth the money.
do you know how to remove the props? Im afraid to try anything because i dont want to rip the pages or anything

There 5 different Proclamation signs in the book. you will also find Lovegood missing list, 2 daily Prophets covers, Several book covers, stickers

There 5 different Proclamation signs in the book. you will also find Lovegood missing list, 2 daily Prophets covers, Several book covers, stickers

The Hogawarts ticket is actually printed on the page and not an removable insert. There are several sticker sets inside the Advanced Potion making book. Truly a nice book for any Harry Potter prop lover.

Thanks very much for your advice!!!
Now I´ve just ordered one , maybe to reproduce these as paper props in my HP display shelf...
Greaaaat!!!

Some interesting pages to note. Under the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw pages they show the newest horcruxes: Helga Hufflepuff's cup and Rowena Ravenclaw's Diadem as well as a different cover for Tales of Beedle the Bard.

Good timing, just got a Borders Coupon for 40% off of one in-store item only. Now I have to call around to see if a local store has it...

can someone please scan the dark mark from the bottom of page 93? my friend and i want dark mark tattoos for the midnight release tomorrow, and i like the look of the one from the book more than the ones on google images (and its more accurate lol) well thanks in advance

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back