Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

how far is it around the whole entire thing????? thats what I need 6x6 is the whole entire note. not just the box around the text. when it is unfolded and spread out it should measure 6x6. Thanks for helping!!!

how far is it around the whole entire thing????? thats what I need 6x6 is the whole entire note. not just the box around the text. when it is unfolded and spread out it should measure 6x6. Thanks for helping!!!

The way it is setup now is what it will look like when it is unfolded. Each side is 6" long. So when you fold in the corners to the centre it will form a box around the text that is smaller than 6" x 6".

Print it out and try it.

bfd

bfd, thanks! I used the sheet of stamps you have on the first page so it worked well. I used rubber cement to glue the stamps on, so if I ever want to add more, I can pull them off and move them around. I had to hide a little uh-oh because I'm too lazy to reprint the envelope. When I was cutting, my razor knife accidentally cut the front of the envelope in half. The way I placed the stamps, you would never know! :lol

I've found this photo today, i think this is amazing!, it's the daily prothet of 2/05/1998 but is a little small,same way,i want to share with u guys!

tumblr_loy6iyB9Am1qbrxslo1_500.png

Hi bfd,
I was planning on trying to burn my edges too (or at least make the attempt. If you see billows of smoke coming your way from the Eastern side of the US, you will know I failed LOL)
It probably would be helpful to just have the outline. Sorry for giving you more work :0(

Eastern US, you say? Wouldn't be the funniest thing if we were like neighbors or something?! Whereabouts are you? As you can see on my side thing right there, I'm from Nyack.
<--

Hey,if any of you guys have harry potter books at home,
then please can you take photos/scan the front,side n back and post it on this site plz............

@lemonlemonuk:im making miniature hp books!!!i dont have all of the hp books just 5,6,7.So to make them in miniature i need to have the whole series thats why.......n thanx=)

Im finally glad to say it, but Im now able to sumbit a book cover!!! I know it aint my work, but It made a cameo in PoA in the Leaky Caludron! Enjoy A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking
BriefHistoryTime.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back