Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

hough

@bfd, I was wondering if you were still going to do that Ministry pamphlet that is from HBP. I'm still willing to come up with something for you. I would have before now but I haven't had the chance yet. Maybe tomorrow I'll get a chance

Yes absolutely I will be doing the pamphlet. Looking forward to seeing your ideas.

Everyone else is welcome to provide their ideas as well. I'm trying to make this a group effort. But no pressure, it'll get done one way or t'other.

bfd

Elliot really life and lies of albus dumbledore looks fantastic and so the others. very impressive. could you please tell me how did you make these green leaves of the book? did you paint them? and what is size of the book you use?

i have seen some quibbler pages on ebay. if somebody wants to work on them here they are:

29m93z8.jpg

2irn2va.jpg

29p3slk.jpg

e19734.jpg

2pqpfed.jpg

No! Not hinkypunk! What happened? Are you ok? I hope you're feeling better soon!

Oh and, Lynx, nice quibbled pages, but why are they all ripped up?

Yes absolutely I will be doing the pamphlet. Looking forward to seeing your ideas.

Everyone else is welcome to provide their ideas as well. I'm trying to make this a group effort. But no pressure, it'll get done one way or t'other.

bfd

If anyone needs some handmade calligraphy done for this,or anything else, just let me know. I have been a calligrapher for over 30 years. I know there are a million fonts that do the same, but sometimes an original freehand is more interesting and closer to the spirit of the Potter series than a uniform font.

P.S. Note that I'm still in my 40-day grace period on these boards, if that is a hinderance.

Last edited:
First a BIG Thank you to ALL of you for providing us with such wonderful replica props (y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup
Please keep going on :)

My question is: Did anyone made the Chuddley Cannons poster? I know it has been in the Ron Artifact box. Some scans were provided in here, but not the whole poster. Can anybody help me out?

@Elliot: Great job on the books! Did you just but the covers around books you ready had, or did you do the insides as well? I would love to know how you did beedle, because I would love to make one. Do you have some kind of guild of how you did it?

No! Not hinkypunk! What happened? Are you ok? I hope you're feeling better soon!

Oh and, Lynx, nice quibbled pages, but why are they all ripped up?

I fell with a screwdriver in my hand. The screwdriver went directly into my ear and tore up my ear canal. Bit of a freak accident.

I fell with a screwdriver in my hand. The screwdriver went directly into my ear and tore up my ear canal. Bit of a freak accident.

...well that sounds absolutely AWFUL! I guess you're feeling "saint like" just like George
Sorry, just trying to make ya laugh!
I hope you make a great recovery!
it's ok, one time, my step dad had a screwdriver through his hand and it's completely fine now!

OMG, Hinky, thank God you are OK. Get well soon. That's so scary!

EDIT: Elliot, I'm praying for your Mom too. Please keep us updated on how she is doing.

Last edited:
@Elliot: Great job on the books! Did you just but the covers around books you ready had, or did you do the insides as well? I would love to know how you did beedle, because I would love to make one. Do you have some kind of guild of how you did it?

Yeah, I just got the cover's printed and glued them to a couple of books I picked up from a £1/$1.50 store. Beedle has no gold on it, but it does look that way in the photo, its just the printed image. The sides of Life & Lies was done with a green highlighter as per Luke's awesome idea.

P.S. I hope this does not offend but as I mentioned earlier in a response my mum is not well, it's worse than we expected so I'd be very grateful if my friends here could say a prayer for her, her name is Sandra. Thanks, Ryan

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back