Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Your Highness,

Wow, you are simply amazing. I really cannot believe how highly you think of yourself for starting a thread. Your work is great and appreciated, but realize this is a community and you do not have the right to chose what is posted and when it is posted. If someone wants to post in this thread or in any other part of this forum they have every right to do so.

All bow down to the wonderful and sharing Queen!

I am glad you have given yourself this wonderful title. Queen Hinkypunk has a great ring to it.

I do appreciate all the work that everyone has put into this thread. I do not appreciate your self-righteous attitude.

Wow clearly you have not read anything about the last 80 pages here have you?

I'd like you to go ahead and quote whatever message I said "you can't post your work here".

And thanks for beating the dead horse again. Really unnecessary.

And Gryffindor1991, thank you so much. Very very much appreciated :) Any requests youd like done? Whatever you want, will be first on my list after the movie is over.

no problem :) that guy was just really making me mad. last time I was that mad was when I found a fan page on Facebook called "I hate Harry Potter".
No requests at the current time, I'm rewatching the movies now, so if I see something, I'll let you know!

I think some people just need to learn two things that sometimes you can be rude without meaning to. some things you type online and post sound rude and you don't mean to be, its the same as when your being sarcastic or joking, its hard to tell.

Last edited:
Wow clearly you have not read anything about the last 80 pages here have you?

I'd like you to go ahead and quote whatever message I said "you can't post your work here".

And thanks for beating the dead horse again. Really unnecessary.

Actually, I have read through most of the pages and find much of everything to be outstanding. I was just really shocked at your self appointment as Queen. As you may not know, people on this forum read many threads. Just because someone does not post to a thread, does not mean they are not paying attention.

Essentially, your statement, in my opinion, belittled all the hard work that many people have done in regards to these films and the fan created props that have been donated. In short, try not to take all the credit, Your Highness.

Now, please tell me that my personal opinion no longer matters.

Thanks.

Actually, I have read through most of the pages and find much of everything to be outstanding. I was just really shocked at your self appointment as Queen. As you may not know, people on this forum read many threads. Just because someone does not post to a thread, does not mean they are not paying attention.

Essentially, your statement, in my opinion, belittled all the hard work that many people have done in regards to these films and the fan created props that have been donated. In short, try not to take all the credit, Your Highness.

Really now, what is it with these trolls? No one has appointed her as Queen. That was more than likely a joke or a reference to the fact that she runs the thread. Of course everyone has the right to pay attention to posts. No one is stopping them.
What statement of Hinky's has "belittle all the hard work?" And how so? Hinky does not take credit for everything. Just her own stuff. Stuff on page 1 has the person who made it's name on it. If it doesn't it was either made by Hinky or else she hasn't had time to do everything. and yes everything is permitted to an opinion and mine is that you should go somewhere please and be rude elsewhere.

wow!!! I think that everyone needs to just calm down. this thread has already been closed down once due to an arguement. You all made clear your opinions and its time, everyone, to back off from eachother and calm down. It's time to get back to what matters THE PROP MAKING and THE MOVIE (which is out very soon and which made everyone excited because the premiere was HUGE)
Thanks for taking the time out to read this post.
I think this discussion is over now
Yours Sincerely
Dave
:)lol lest you need another stern word from this 16 year old)
p.s. I sort of wish I had a gavel to bang :lol

p.p.s hope elliotstone had a good time at the premiere and got some autographs:thumbsup

p.p.p.s anyone know how to get a signature up and running. Mine isn't coming up?

(p.p.p.p.s I wonder how long I can get away with this multiple p.s'ing)

Last edited:
Sounds exactly like something I would've said when I was 16 :lol Sadly I have lost my patience in the 3 years since then. I've said what I had to say to the rude peoplethough, so I hope they stop being rude like that. I find it terrible that so many people have put hard work into this thread and someone will stop in at random and post rude stuff.

Last edited:
we need to find another subject to discuss about. bcoz i love this thread really so much!!!

as hinky said, the last movie is very close!! oh 'the last' :cry it is horrible to write that. i hope that jkr will write us still about wizarding world and till then pottermore will keep our potter world alive. in a few days its my birthday and i guess this movie will be the best present for me :)

by the way i keep researching about weasley's wizard wheezes. all the potion labels boxes etc. wonderful. i especially love the Penelope'S purple pusy cats. here its story in the book

Penelope's Purple pusy Cats was a Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes product. It may have been named after Penelope Clearwater, who dated Fred and George Weasley's older brother, Percy, at Hogwarts.

lovely :). i really want these boxes so much.

i also research on web about clear daily prophet photos. i hope i can find more soon

Last edited:
we need to find another subject to discuss about. bcoz i love this thread really so much!!!

as hinky said, the last movie is very close!! oh 'the last' :cry it is horrible to write that. i hope that jkr will write us about still about wizarding world and till then pottermore will keep our potter world alive. in a few days its my birthday and i guess this movie will be the best present for me :)

oh, if you want to cry :cry you should see the video of Dan, Emma, Rupert, and JKR's speeches from the premiere yesterday if you haven't already. it was soo sad. JKR started crying and said "maybe I will write another one" I was like YESS!! and the crowd erupted, but then she said she was just joking :( and I loved her quote, I almost cried. "Whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home"

Last edited:
oh my heart has started to beat faster when i've seen "maybe I will write another one" oohhh and again disappointment :( i dont understand why doesnt she write books about wizarding world still. it doesnt have to be only about harry potter's life. it can be books like fantastic beasts and where to find them, quidditch through the ages, the tales of beedle the bard... why she can't do that why :cry i guess i am gonna write another letter to her about that. maybe we all should do that :D

lynx, haha, thats a good idea! everyone get pen and paper and make it their priority to write JKR and ask her to write more about the Wizarding world! I want Hogwarts A History! I agree with you. Not everything has to be about Harry. She said she wasn't writing any more about Harry, so why not the Wizarding world as a whole. Maybe about the Marauders or something, The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore! Something like that :)

lynx, haha, thats a good idea! everyone get pen and paper and make it their priority to write JKR and ask her to write more about the Wizarding world! I want Hogwarts A History! I agree with you. Not everything has to be about Harry. She said she wasn't writing any more about Harry, so why not the Wizarding world as a whole. Maybe about the Marauders or something, The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore! Something like that :)

:D :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Amish hit it on the head. It is the condesending self righteous attitude. Some person wanted to post what they were working on and she "Wouldn't allow" it! THAT is what got my hackles up.

I call bollocks.

As for most of the posted being girls, who really cares. Everyone in this thread is feeding her ego, and it isn't pretty. She comes off as a know it all pretentious 20 something that has no clue how a board is run.

As for me finding a thread where the original poster puts everything on the front page, nah, ain't got time for that.

It is your "Queen Bee" attitude that set me off. It seems like a lot of people in this thread are very young, which is fantastic, but don't put any of us on a pedestal cause you won't like it when cracks start to show through.

Actually I don´t want to comment this little silly discussion, but I can´t read this anymore.

First:

Hinky has done the most of the work here, so she can proud of this thread and yes the title "Queen of making HP Paperprops" is totally OK for me.

Second:

I do not understand why people come here time by time and must start silly discussions about something they don´t like or don´t want to hear/read. If I jump in a thread and there´s something I don´t like, I leave it and let them do their thing.

Third

Feel free to make and create everything you want and post it here, but if you post something you have to be sure that their is a response, sometimes positiv sometimes negative. That´s life.

So please stop this boring postings of blaming each other, we are here for Props and nothing else.

Greets Paddy

@Pat - Please stop arguing, or I'll contact a mod about it. We keep trying to put it to rest. If other members of the thread don't like my attitude, then they don't come here, or they ignore me. If you want to post your paper props here, feel free to do so. If you want your work added to the front page, please follow the directions in my signature.

I never once told someone not to post something, I welcome all the help I can get. That is the part of this that you don't appear to be grasping.

Please just keep your comments to yourself.

@Paddy - Well put

Last edited:
hi im new and i was wondering what type of paper would i use to make the maraauders map

Are you making an actual size marauders map? Since its one of those props with tons and tons of pieces, you might consider getting some paper that looks like parchment (on both sides, a lot offer it on just one) and print each piece and tape them together.

Are you making an actual size marauders map? Since its one of those props with tons and tons of pieces, you might consider getting some paper that looks like parchment (on both sides, a lot offer it on just one) and print each piece and tape them together.

For my 2 cents, taping or gluing is an acceptable method of putting together some of the larger paper props cause I have actually seen overlapping glued sections in closeups of the Marauders Map and OWL Exam used in the movies.

A nice dark colored parchment paper would look best.

bfd

@dmugi72
The wizarding world of harry potter has parchment style paper. I think they sell it on the site they have aswell for merchandise. Hope this helped

-Dave

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back