Harry Potter Blue Cornish Pixie

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by juno, Dec 9, 2011.

1. juno

juno Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I've had one of these for a while, and I didn't realize the makers still produced them! It's the best cornish pixie I've seen. I like the face on Ronculus' version, but the body was too beefy for my tastes.

My first pixie arrived broken, it was cast in a very fragile resin. They replaced it, and have since changed to casting in polystone. Very professional, and a beautiful sculpt. (This isn't a photo of mine -- this one seems to have a lot of goobers in the cast.)

Flying Cornish Pixie | Wizart Studio

[​IMG]

2. Beechy McFly

Beechy McFly Sr Member

Don't think they still offer them?? I'm pretty sure I contacted them on Facebook a while ago and they said no they aren't making them anymore.. If anyone has one and wants to part with it, gimme gimme..

3. juno

juno Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

They totally still make them! I just e-mailed with them.

4. Gryffindor1991

Gryffindor1991 Well-Known Member

Oh they look so cool! I wish I could get one. but I bet they are probably expensive though

5. propalooza

propalooza Active Member

I don't see a price.. How much?

6. Beechy McFly

Beechy McFly Sr Member

Really?? Cool, just sent them an email.. Pretty sure it was these guys that were on facebook.. Oh well, hopefully they get back to me about a price..

7. PotionMistress

PotionMistress Sr Member

I bought one of these on eBay in 2006, and it came from Singapore. I love it, but it's much bigger than the ones that I made and prefer for myself which are easier to fit into small cages and such. Still, its a nice piece.

8. MagicRobot

MagicRobot Member

could you please share some pics of the ones you made. I'd love to see them. I was thinking of making one myself, though my sculpting skills are not the best.

9. PotionMistress

PotionMistress Sr Member

Here are pictures of a couple different sets I have made and sold.
    You can also see a few that I have in my Album folders here in my RPF profile.

10. Beechy McFly

Beechy McFly Sr Member

I sent an email to them yesterday, but haven't heard anything..

11. MagicRobot

MagicRobot Member

Potionmistress those pixies are great. Your album is awesome, too. I wish I could decorate my house like that but I have a feeling my wife might object.

12. PotionMistress

PotionMistress Sr Member

Thanks MagicRobot! Perhaps she'd give you a corner in a room or something along those lines. You don't need much room to create 'an environment'.

13. Mxlplx

Mxlplx Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I contacted them a few months back, and they didn't produce them. But they did say that they were willing to fire them back up for a bulk order. It was an astronomical piece price, so I dropped it. Let me know if anything comes of the emails, I'd love a few!

14. Wolfie

Wolfie Sr Member

Wow, great face... looks very close to the screen ones. Just cant justify the cost at the moment but they ARE awesome looking

15. PHArchivist

PHArchivist Master Member

$299...

Well done, but costly for a small item.