Harry Potter Blue Cornish Pixie

juno

Sr Member
I've had one of these for a while, and I didn't realize the makers still produced them! It's the best cornish pixie I've seen. I like the face on Ronculus' version, but the body was too beefy for my tastes.

My first pixie arrived broken, it was cast in a very fragile resin. They replaced it, and have since changed to casting in polystone. Very professional, and a beautiful sculpt. (This isn't a photo of mine -- this one seems to have a lot of goobers in the cast.)

Flying Cornish Pixie | Wizart Studio

pixie6.jpg

Don't think they still offer them?? I'm pretty sure I contacted them on Facebook a while ago and they said no they aren't making them anymore.. If anyone has one and wants to part with it, gimme gimme..

I bought one of these on eBay in 2006, and it came from Singapore. I love it, but it's much bigger than the ones that I made and prefer for myself which are easier to fit into small cages and such. Still, its a nice piece.

I bought one of these on eBay in 2006, and it came from Singapore. I love it, but it's much bigger than the ones that I made and prefer for myself which are easier to fit into small cages and such. Still, its a nice piece.

could you please share some pics of the ones you made. I'd love to see them. I was thinking of making one myself, though my sculpting skills are not the best.

Here are pictures of a couple different sets I have made and sold.
You can also see a few that I have in my Album folders here in my RPF profile.

Potionmistress those pixies are great. Your album is awesome, too. I wish I could decorate my house like that but I have a feeling my wife might object.

Potionmistress those pixies are great. Your album is awesome, too. I wish I could decorate my house like that but I have a feeling my wife might object.

Thanks MagicRobot! Perhaps she'd give you a corner in a room or something along those lines. You don't need much room to create 'an environment'.

I contacted them a few months back, and they didn't produce them. But they did say that they were willing to fire them back up for a bulk order. It was an astronomical piece price, so I dropped it. Let me know if anything comes of the emails, I'd love a few!

Wow, great face... looks very close to the screen ones. Just cant justify the cost at the moment but they ARE awesome looking

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back