Interest Han Solo The Force Awakens Shirt

I too am curious as to when these will be shipping. Mainly so I can be home to receive them. Thanks in advance and i look forward to getting them!

This is probably the Obvious question, but...

Any chance of seeing a couple of photos?
I don't think any of us have seen the finished shirt, yet, and I'm sure Everybody here would be interested to get a glimpse of it :)

This is probably the Obvious question, but...

Any chance of seeing a couple of photos?
I don't think any of us have seen the finished shirt, yet, and I'm sure Everybody here would be interested to get a glimpse of it :)

I need to have it pressed to take the wrinkles out, but after that I will post a pic.

Haven't received mine yet.

I PM'd Danny about a week ago regarding the shirt (and the Finn jacket greeblies, but that's another thread ;-) and haven't had a reply yet. I was hoping to have the shirt and jacket greeblies in time for a convention about three weeks away, on Labor Day weekend.

Art
'Jon8712'

Last edited:
I got mine, Im happy with it, it would take me more time make this myself.

The shirt looks a bit very light grey/ tan not off white.

I like it and the jacket too.

Attachments

• IMG_9297.JPG
    IMG_9297.JPG
    464.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_9298.JPG
    IMG_9298.JPG
    485.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_9299.JPG
    IMG_9299.JPG
    473.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_9300.JPG
    IMG_9300.JPG
    408.3 KB · Views: 77
Haven't received mine yet.

I PM'd Danny about a week ago regarding the shirt (and the Finn jacket greeblies, but that's another thread ;-) and haven't had a reply yet. I was hoping to have the shirt and jacket greeblies in time for a convention about three weeks away, on Labor Day weekend.

Art
'Jon8712'

Haven't recieved mine yet either but I ordered the jacket too

Shipping on Monday and Tuesday so you will definitely get it soon!

I got mine, Im happy with it, it would take me more time make this myself.

The shirt looks a bit very light grey/ tan not off white.

I like it and the jacket too.

I love the pics! Getting that cotton fabric for the shirt was incredibly difficult because anyone could've gone with a white one but in every shot you can see that Han Solo's shirt is definitely not white, it's more a super light gray. When I finally found the fabric I was so excited I bought the whole roll. I'm also loving how the jacket and short look with jeans, not even joking.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back