Interest Han Solo The Force Awakens Shirt

dannylopuz

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm in the final stages of polishing the prototype of a Han Solo screen accurate shirt, along with my jacket which I'm already making.

Han_Solo_Star_Wars_The_Force_Awakens_Jacket__92264_zoom.jpg

There are some shirts out there but I haven't found one with both shapes and fabric as accurate as I want. I also want to keep the price as affordable as I possibly can, more around what someone would pay for a tailored shirt.

*EDIT* Prototype is ready! We won't be using that fabric, we settled with a very nice high quality linen that's a closer match. I was having problems putting on the sleeves so we added a small invisible button to make it easier to put on. Price? Just 75 USD plus 15 for shipping, or just 65 USD with combined shipping when getting the jacket.

Pics of the prototype:
attachment.jpg

Hidden button for wearing:
attachment.jpg

How it looks with my (prototype) Han Solo jacket:

attachment.jpg

Men's measurements:
Size
Back
Sleeve
Chest
Waist
S
55cm/21.5"
62cm/24.5"
57cm/22"
50cm/19.5"
M
60cm/23.5"
64cm/25"
59cm/23"
52cm/20.5"
L
65cm/25.5"
66cm/26"
61cm/24"
54cm/21"
XL
70cm/227.5"
66cm/26"
63cm/25"
56cm/22"​
How to take the measurements:
attachment.jpg

Interested:
GeneralFROSTY
Gnar Gnar Jinn
- paid - size L - SENT
Abelugo
- paid size L - SENT
Cstandi1 - paid - size M - SENT
Hans Olo
- paid - size XL
Magnum1911
- paid - size XL - SENT
king of spades - paid - size XL
Jon8712 - paid - size XL - SENT
HaggardSage - paid - size M - SENT
Uteoh - paid - size L SENT
Artooritoo - paid - size S - SENT
DRS - paid - size L
tomm1999
- paid - size L - SENT

bd6x50np.jpg

DSC_0825.jpg

DSC_0822.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amen!
I can't find anyone making a decent Solo shirt in any movie style. The fabric choice is just as important as the pattern.
If you nail this, count me in. I'm looking to get this outfit for the summer con season.

If you nail this as much as you're nailing the jacket then I'm in!!! Stop taking my money Danny!!! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested too! The fabric seems to be a tight woven, bleached linen, don't you think?
Will you post any prototype pics?
What about a size chart (sizes here in Europe may differ from country to country...)
How much will be shipping to Europe?

I'm interested. Hope you can get a good match on the fabric.

The pattern is very close to the Dylan Hunt shirts used in the later seasons of the TV show Andromeda. You may want to consider marketing these Dylan Hunt versions as well.

Signed you guys up! To answer your questions, the prototype is ready (the fabric isn't the one we'll be using, we're still looking for the best match) and I'll post pics soon, along with a measurements table so anyone can check their size, super excited to start with this!

Danny

Hey guys! Just updated the thread with the pictures of the prototype, we'll start production in a few days!

Danny

The proto pics look great! The only suggestion I would offer is to make the stitching less of a contrasting color to the fabric, specifically the 'X box' at the bottom of the collar opening. I'm interested in one shirt, pending sizing info. I have a Finn/Poe jacket on order with you Danny, any way to save on the shirt's shipping by combining this shirt with that jacket?

Thanks!!

Art
'Jon8712'

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back