Interest Han Solo The Force Awakens Shirt

One suggestion, is the fabric pre-washed? it seems that the fabric is coarse enough that one accidental hot wash will shrink to way too much..

Interested in this along with the jacket. Are you going to extend the shirt opening? The Solo pic make the opening appear that it extends almost to the middle magnetic snap.

Updating with sizing info and starting the run in a bit! These will be available very shortly and I'll be able to deliver the first one within just a couple of weeks!

I'm definitely interested in one of these! Just curious about sizing and if the sizes are relate able to real shirt sizing. Let me know. They look awesome!

Still interested in one shirt, probably L or XL...but wondering if I can combine shipping with the Poe/Finn jacket I have ordered with you to save on shipping costs as you mentioned for the Han jacket. If this shirt and the Poe/Finn jacket are going to be finished at very different times, then I probably don't want to combine the shipping. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Art
'Jon8712'

Run is officially opened now! If you haven't done so I'll send you guys the payment info in a pm.

right, and how much will be your shipping charge to Germany, please?

It would be 45 USD

One suggestion, is the fabric pre-washed? it seems that the fabric is coarse enough that one accidental hot wash will shrink to way too much..

Linen always tends to shrink, I highly suggest you wash this shirt with cold water and let it air dry. Once it's dry you can put it in the dryer machine for a few minutes if you want to get rid of the wrinkles easily ;)

Interested in this along with the jacket. Are you going to extend the shirt opening? The Solo pic make the opening appear that it extends almost to the middle magnetic snap.

I actually used my first Han Solo prototype jacket, which has four buttons instead of three, that's why the buttons seem off.

Would you say the sizes of the shirt are equal to your Han jackets i.e. XL in shirt = XL in jacket?

They should be about the same, the back and chest are a bit larger tho, just because of the loose fit the shirt it has in the movie.

Paypal Sent, I ordered Large, but it's tough to tell, as the "size guide" shows smalls as the same dimensions as the L jacket?

Yes, this is again because of the loose fit. In the movie, the shirt is looser than the jacket, you can tell because he never closes his jacket and it still looks fitted, but the shirt fits very loosely around him. The same happens with my shirt and jacket, jacket is more fitted than the shirt.

Still interested in one shirt, probably L or XL...but wondering if I can combine shipping with the Poe/Finn jacket I have ordered with you to save on shipping costs as you mentioned for the Han jacket. If this shirt and the Poe/Finn jacket are going to be finished at very different times, then I probably don't want to combine the shipping. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Art
'Jon8712'

Hi Art! Would love to do so but your jacket shipped a while ago, you should be getting it anytime now! However I'll happily extend the discount for getting the Han Solo jacket for you, since you did tell me before ;)

Hi Danny,
I just sent payment for one Han Solo shirt. I'm a bit unsure about the size because your size chart differs from the sizes of other turtleneck shirts that fit me, but given that the linen will shrink a bit when washed I ordered an XL shirt.
I'm really looking forward to getting this shirt!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back