Unlimited Run Han In Carbonite (HIC) Volvo panel set

Small update, mold is blocked and I need to get more silicone as I didn't have enough. A volvo panel 2 sided mold takes about 4 kgs of silicone .. yep, that's right!!! That's over 100$ of silicone right there! I will have it this week end and I can move on then! Thanks again for your patience!

Hey guys, my new mold is finally done! I will unbox it tomorrow then let it cure another 24 hours. After that, I'm starting to cast again! I will prepare sets and start sending PMs right after that.

If you were on the list, be sure to be ready for payment as I will send PM in the list order but will take payment as they come in!

Success! We have a mold .. and I'm gonna start on a second one right away. I want these panels out fast! I have tons of greeblies already cast but not enough panels to send with them! I have enough of the other stuff like packing material, boxes and handles .. the only thing I'm in short supplies are the machined parts which are mostly already reserved if everyone that spoke for them confirm when it's time.

Again, it will be important that you PM me back when I hit you or the stuff will go out to other people in line.

Thanks for your patience, it should pay off! :)

Got panels?

cb39d4b9198b0a4fe2e05363ed05b366.jpg

It's raining panels...

d06167f7692d8676c0b1eb3572c0e3d8.jpg
8cf19514e96ce7c454f3bdd3514a6e01.jpg
62d3d14f06c135ec39af4ccb76d8fd1a.jpg

And no, the panels are not warped, it's the picture! :)

So I've been at it all day everyday for a few days now. A lot will happen very soon .. keep watching this space!!!

Hey guys,
I'm packaging panels right now and I would have a set of B-grades that is not spoken for. If anyone is interested, please PM for details.

UPDATE

I've already sent a couple PMs but didn't get so many PMs back which means, independently of where you are on the list, if you're ready to pay for your HIC needs, PM me asap and you'll get the next package available.

DISCLAIMER, I only have 2 sets of machined parts left (and I won't be able to do more before around november - if it happens) so depending on your timing, you might be able to get them now or not.

I have no order on hold as it is. If you want panels, let me know and you're next in line!

- - - Updated - - -
Yorkemke and jgorzka Your packages have shipped!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,
Small update to say that I'll be away on vacations from monday sept 11th or the 24th. So I won't respond to emails and order details.

I have 3 packages on order right now which I will try to get shipped this week end.

ALSO, if any of you are waiting on some kind of answers from me, please PM me again as I'm technically all caught up right now.

Thanks,
Al

Hey guys,
Back from vacation, 2 back orders to complete then I'll take more.

Will update soon when I have the next packages shipped!

I can’t seem to find much time casting lately but keep watching this thread, I will post it as soon as I have one.

Thanks for your interest!

*** UPDATE ***

I'm starting on a second mold in the next few days to help production.

In the meantime, please know that a run of machined parts will happen in the next days, just got words from the machinist that he's ready for my order! Make sure to post interest in my other thread to get your name on the list!

Casting restarted for the panels!
Along with the greeblies and the machined parts are in but not 100% ready to go yet! Let me know if you are interested asap.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back