Unlimited Run Han In Carbonite (HIC) Volvo panel set

Ok, since I'm back on these, I am casting 2 panels a day for now, which means I have a set more or less every 4 days. Each time a set is ready, I will take payment from the next in line and ship right away.

Watch your PMs.

Everyone on this list should have gotten a PM from me, please make sure to send back an up to date list of what you need so that I can start preparing packages for all of you. Thanks!

Small update. I will build another mold (again) so that I can produce those panels twice as fast now. List should get cleared much faster!

Hang in there!

Package received and everything looks great. I'm so glad I got this kit.

Thanks Bigturc for putting this run together!

Package received and everything looks great. I'm so glad I got this kit.

Thanks Bigturc for putting this run together!

Thanks for the feedback! You're welcome to do it in the greeblie thread! Now imagine if you had got the machined parts! :) lol

Small update guys, I'm still having back ache and taking it slowly so no workbench time for me lately.

Will update again in a few days when things are better!

Hi everyone-

Just thought I would update since it's been a while! I've had a transforaminal epidural which is the smart term for cortisone injection in the spine. Basically, I had way too much irritation in the sciatic nerve (result of a 19mm herniation I have/had). So this procedure helps reduce that inflammation of the nerve to at least be able to have a more normal life! :)

Not to be worried, all is good and I'm "kinda" back to normal. Not enough yet to spend time in the shop over a mold or casting but enough to have my day to day routine and take care of the baby girl.

Some of you guys have been waiting a while .. I'm always around and if you have questions, feel free to ask here or by PMs. I will get back to the casting and prop stuff, just need to be sure I don't jump into this too soon!

Cheers all!

Hey guys! I'm happy to report that I've started the new mold last night! It might take a few days to complete it then it's back to molding! I'll try to figure out how I could do more than 1 mold to speed up the process.

Once that happens, I will check the greeblies mold too .. then check all the stock that was already cast .. I had quite a few bits already done!

Then it's building sets, preparing packages and sending PMs in the order of the list.

Hopefully, you all took that time off to complete your frame right? :)

On another note, if you want out of the list, let me know so I don't wait on your PM answers.

Not taking money now either until I'm fully ready with stock in hands.

Cheers

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back