Unlimited Run Han In Carbonite (HIC) Volvo panel set

This is on hold for the moment due to back problems. My mold was halfway done but will stay that way until I'm doing better and will update then! Thanks for your patience.

Understood. Sounds like they're worth the wait. Get well Sir. LMK when they're in production again.

Ok guys, I'm happy to report that my new mold is almost finished!!

This time, I will create an archive cast to be able to do new molds much, much faster if all goes well! That would also mean more molds at the same time which in turn means more sets available for you guys.

More news soon!

not tryin to rush you but what is the time on getting them shipped out! cause im down for a set! and what is the price and deposit .I was lazy and didn't read the whole thread to find the price! thanks!

Don't worry, that's the thing, you don't rush me at all! :)

When I have time, I will do them and the price is not yet determined. Although I have my mold almost done now.

Again, I'm taking names but I don't take money so that you're not bound to my run.

Everyone wins! :)

Thanks so much Bigturc! I know you are busy so you are doing a great work for all of us who want to make this awesome project. Much appreciated! Hold on with yours!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My pleasure!

It's getting easier as time goes by but I still can't put delivery date out there as it's still too erratic around the house!

Happy to report that the last second half of the new mold is finally curing! This time, I'm doing an archive casting so that the next mold will be a breeze. More on that later!

What is the cost for a set of 8 panel pieces? My garrison is looking for pieces to make a HIC

Still TBD .. a tad more than the previous offering though .. will announce as soon as I know. My mold has been sitting in the workshop since I completed it a couple weeks back. No time to cast at all and I wanted to do an archive mold before anything else. Yeah, life happens!

I am also interested in a set of eight (b grade is fine)

That should be a little simpler .. I added you to the list as I think you're the only one of the list that wants the b-grade sets. DanSolo got the last ones and I think he was pretty happy with them.

Hey jgorzka and everyone following this thread-

I'm still struggling to find time to cast these. Yesterday, I decided that I would cast 3 panels, got the last batch out, cleaned the panels and powdered them .. I was never able to pour the resin in .. baby took over the rest of the day!!! :)

I wish I could do better, I still find a couple minutes here and there to get online, but never enough time to spend in the workshop!

As usual, I will update when stuff gets moving again or a little bit at least! Right now, I have about 6 panels casts .. both A and B grades. As soon as I have sets available, I will contact the people by priorities.

Thanks,
Al

I am in no hurry... I came across your post and need a set, but it is not a rush. I can wait.. Thanks for the update and Congratulations on the baby!

I am in no hurry... I came across your post and need a set, but it is not a rush. I can wait.. Thanks for the update and Congratulations on the baby!

Just updated my greeblie thread .. but basically, I'm slowly casting panels, with one a grade mold, it doesn't go so fast. But holldays are coming now for 2 weeks, I might even add another mold to cast twice as fast. Still have 3 guys that paid machined deposit a long time ago and those will be the first served.

Actually, 2 guys since one of them has gone MIA! :)

Hey Tony, price is not set yet but it will be around 350$ when I get back to it .. hopefully sooner than later!

Merry Christmas to everyone! Enjoy your time with your family, that's what it is all about!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back