Unlimited Run Han In Carbonite (HIC) Volvo panel set

Just came from customs... Everything arrived as expected!!!!
Excellent product, thank you for the extra effort to send it to south america!!!

THANKS!!!!

Pretty much as fast as you can pay! Normally I ask the first in line but after the hollidays, people don't have money available so instead the first to pay gets the next set!

Right now, I have 3 sets that I need to ship and paid for. Then it's to the next in line!

Small update guys,
Another mold was just retired, it ripped when I pulled my last panel from it! This is the 4th casualty for this project!! It's a lot of rubber..

I'll continue to cast at 2 molds for now, will probably make another mold as soon as I have some time!

2 more set shipped. Christian and Scott .. DJon, you're next and it's already half cast!
Check the first post for updated shipping info!

Thanks for your confidence people!

No problem Jedifyfe,

Let me know if you want to be added to the list .. you can either wait for the PM or subscribe to see the payment notice be posted when more sets are ready!

I've pretty much switched to "first to pay gets it" since I was waiting too long on reply from people bailing out or not responding. Best way to work for me!

Hey guys,
Just posted a JY thread for a set of 8 b-grade. Everything else but the little resin bleed on the side in the pic is like my run panels.

If you want to save a little $$$ for some sanding, that's for you. PM me with your info if you want it.

Small update guys,
I have been stuck to bed since last wednesday due to a double spinal disc herniation. No need to say I'm not too happy about it!

Good news is I can now catchup on all the tv series I heard were pretty good ..

Bad news is my brand new vaccuum chamber and pressure pot can't be used!!!

So hang in there .. There is not much I can do right now as sitting or standing is killing me!! I wish I could at least cast and mold stuff for my different projects but it won't be for some time .. Hard to say!

I still take my PMs and can add names to the list that I'll catchup later!

Thanks for your patience, I'm in pretty good hands, should get out of this soon enough!

Cheers,
Al

Hey guys,
Good news, I'm back!!!

I've been able to cast panels again since yesterday and I'm still off from work so that should help catching up some!!

Another good news is that I got some original HIC greeblies on their way to my door that I'll dump in rubber as soon as they're here and will be able to throw in the box for anyone interested! I'll update on this when they get here!! Best case scenario would be to offer a complete set of greeblies, but I don't think I'll be able to find them all!

Watch this space!

Hey people, I have 1 set boxed and ready to go and the next will be ready probably in about 2 days. So I'm taking PMs and payment. First peeps to PM address will get a shipping quote and then, I'm taking 2 PP for those 2 sets.

Fire away!! First come first served.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back