Halo in Predator Concept

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DrAwesome

i was playing halo yesterday and then saw my predators poster on the wall. i thought it would be cool to make a bio that combined the Berserker with Emile. im in the middle of figuring out how i think it should look but i wanted your guys's opinion on this combo

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

strigoi

:) Always wanted to use that...truthfully without something to look at no one can make a judgement call I'm sure if can look good if done right.

DrAwesome

will be posting pics soon. probably tomorrow or saturday. i've made almost 60 sketches and i finally decided on one to use. just got to get my scanner hooked up and ill have em on here