Grusderk Mask review.

That's just disgusting... thanks for this heads-up, Usurper. Really, how can you screw up the latex? Not that hard to get some decent RD-407 these days. Guess Grusderk went with a stretchier type for the mandible function, but it's clearly not working out.

I honestly have no idea what has happend with it, I mean it was sat within 1 ft of my P2 mask, BOTH in the same shed under the same blanket.

It cannot be heat as lets face it , UK weather = ****, and my mask would have reacted the same anyway surely.

The latex as i explained was WAFER thin, and whatever he uses, it obviously does not have a very good life span.

Wow, I can't believe what I saw. Not to down the guy but it gives rubies a run for it's money.

Your P2 mask looks in good shape for the age, I thought it was a limited run?

13months later and the mask has started to eat itself, it has just been sat next to a early pull on my P2 ( shown to the side ) which is in perfect condition and alot older than this p.o.c, in a dark corner of my shed under blankets.

i can happily swear i did NOTHING to the mask, and im frankley as shocked at its current state as i was with my 1st encounter,no idea what kind of latex does this but it seems this thing will fall apart/melt long before i get chance to burn it.

wtf.jpg

Damn Lee who knew when a spanish predator dies they melt wicked witch style.

wtf.jpg

Quite ironically, it looks much cooler (appearance cool, not heat cool) now than it did when new... Now that's saying something!

That's just nasty.. Just imagine if you had put the mask on and sweat in it. I've had a cheap mask I bought at a Halloween store sitting in an attic for close to 4 years in the hottest weather here in TX and that mask has done nothing like that. It's some what crispy now but still stretchy. That's just weird looking lol

Man... I thought I had seen some bad latex work by my own hands... I wouldn't even think of letting something like this be seen by anyone else, much less trying to get paid for it.

this person has a bad reputation, I have nothing against him but it is good to note when a product does not work and is very dangerous
I've never had a mask to see how it is, but seeing the pics gives me chills to think that this thing will be in my head

quality is not good and the price is not cheap

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back