Grizzly Elder Bust Sculpt (Finished Pics Page 7)

Damn you work fast....

thats some awesome details you got coming through there. The placement of the horns will look stunning nice positioning, liking everything about this man. Looking forward to your next update, this thing is gonna be a killer.... no pun intended lol :cool:

Are those horns made from resin or clay?

Damn! You really don't waste any time, hey? Just flying right along.

I love the inset eyes during the sculpt. It really brings it to life right from the get go. Looking awesome man.

Cheers guys....the horns are resin...as are the teeth..well...the ones i've made so far lol.
Quick update.
Done the cheeks and a little texturing, will probably re-work it some more over the next few days on and off.
Well, here's the pics of it so far
DSCF1925.jpg

DSCF1927.jpg

DSCF1930.jpg

DSCF1931.jpg

DSCF1933.jpg

DSCF1935.jpg

DSCF1937.jpg

DSCF1939.jpg

DSCF1941.jpg

Cheers again

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Dang, that thing could kick ass. Loving the details that you have added and love the conept you are going with. Are you working of a design or going with the follow?

I am itching to get started on my own now.

Cheers fellas.....and @ Jim....If it means seeing one of your epic paintups on one of my heads.....I plan on taking a silicone mould for resin casts first, then take a resin mould for silicone version.
For the resin casts, would you prefer a neck ring sculpted in?

@ Jason....not working to a plan as such....but taking references from other preds that I like....then blending them together with a little bit how I feel at the time thrown in for good measure.

I didn't get much done today as I had to make some more teeth but i'm hoping to get another crack at it tommorrow.

Cheers again

Cheers fellas.....and @ Jim....If it means seeing one of your epic paintups on one of my heads.....I plan on taking a silicone mould for resin casts first, then take a resin mould for silicone version.
For the resin casts, would you prefer a neck ring sculpted in?

@ Jason....not working to a plan as such....but taking references from other preds that I like....then blending them together with a little bit how I feel at the time thrown in for good measure.

I didn't get much done today as I had to make some more teeth but i'm hoping to get another crack at it tommorrow.

Cheers again

Thx for the kind words bro a neckring on a resin bust is alway extreamly nice hehehehe

Cheers fellas.......Quick update....

Done a little more work on the texturing...done dread holes and a little texturing on the back of the head...re worked the chin and cast some more teeth.
Pics
DSCF1949.jpg

DSCF1950.jpg

DSCF1945.jpg

DSCF1952.jpg

DSCF1953.jpg

DSCF1954.jpg

DSCF1956.jpg

DSCF1958.jpg

DSCF1960.jpg

DSCF1962.jpg

I'm going to sculpt in a neck ring for the resin casts...what kind of neck ring would people like to see on this head?
Cheers again

Awesome sculpt Mr E.

i think your sculpting skills are at the top of the lair chain now. You need to move onto suit components now, give the UK a new source of parts :cool:

Cheers again fellas.....@ Fonzy....I just use a rubber tipped modeling tool and etch in the details, then brush with some white spirit t blend it in.
@Lee...lol....I dont know about that yet...but thanks for the complement......once I have moved (if I ever do lol) I plan on getting a skin made.....maybe i'll do some hands and feet in the new year while i'm still playing the waiting game....who knows.

Cheers to everyone else for yur comments....and @ Jimmy......here's the pics whith the p2 style neck ring roughed out.

DSCF1965.jpg

DSCF1963.jpg

DSCF1967.jpg

DSCF1969.jpg

Still a way to go yet......still got to redo the horns on his jaw and the quill holes to do yet aswell

Cheers

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back