Green power ranger helmet

Is there someone who makes the whole set of accurate mmpr? If I do something like this I want to get them all from the same artist and have a similar genealogy... Do direct replicas exist for all the original rangers...?

well i got this on rangerboard from eric0101, he does good cheap runs but he's not considered the most accurate on rangerboard, many people say its aniki, but because they are good for accuracy the prices are high, about $250 a helmet, and thats just a kits like mine that you have to do ya self.

most of these replicas are sculpts that the maker has done themselves, im not sure if there are any helmets around that are cast fromt the screen used helmets.

but yeah rangerboard is great for helmets, check it out :)

eric101 recasted aniki's helmet and then tweaked it a bit, basically your getting aniki's helmet. i bought a mmpr green too. thats a bit of a gap in the back. how thick was your blade? however points to you for trying the clasps. i havent tried those yet. im a bit afraid that i'm going to bust the helmet.

Last edited:
Is there someone who makes the whole set of accurate mmpr? If I do something like this I want to get them all from the same artist and have a similar genealogy... Do direct replicas exist for all the original rangers...?

That helmets actually a sculpt by aniki. For actual stunt cast helmets Red, Blue and white are the easier one to come by. Black, Yellow and Pink are pricier and so far the green helmet is the only one one that hasn't been reproduced. There is another green ranger sculpt by Wild Ranger 5 on Rangerboard that everyone kind of clamors for, but its just looks kind of off to me. Aniki does have sculpts of all 6-7 rangers though. The black helmet is pretty pricey for a kit and pretty rare too, there was supposed to be a run for like $400 but I don't think it took off.

eric101 recasted aniki's helmet and then tweaked it a bit, basically your getting aniki's helmet. i bought a mmpr green too. thats a bit of a gap in the back. how thick was your blade? however points to you for trying the clasps. i havent tried those yet. im a bit afraid that i'm going to bust the helmet.

ah i didnt realise that. yeah there is a gap :( bit not a good fir tbh, very loose, didnt work out to well, thank god this is mainly for display. i didnt realise how thick my rotal tool blade was till after i started

I can't get a rangerboard account... :/ Anyone have a contact for Aniki?

i had the same problem on rangerboard, i have a hotmail account and it wouldnt let me, now i have an @mail.com account

I've spent too long looking on rangerboard after seeing this thread. I too would like to get the original 6 rangers' helmets, and have them be as accurate as possible.

Eric0101's Green Ranger helmet is a resculpted version of Aniki's latest Green Ranger helmet. Eric's Red and Blue helmets are both stunt cast.

A stunt cast of the black is very hard to come by. Supposedly Aniki's Pink Ranger helmet is the result of repairing a badly damaged stunt helmet. The only stunt "cast" Yellow Ranger helmet I'm aware of (haven't researched too much yet, since this is my least favorite) is made by Jess which was made from a vac formed front half (softer details), and the back half was sculpted by her.

Now get that thing finished!

Power rangers was always a guilty pleasure for me. I was a little to old for it when it first came out, but I still enjoyed watching it. The green ranger was always the coolest.

I've spent too long looking on rangerboard after seeing this thread. I too would like to get the original 6 rangers' helmets, and have them be as accurate as possible.

Eric0101's Green Ranger helmet is a resculpted version of Aniki's latest Green Ranger helmet. Eric's Red and Blue helmets are both stunt cast.

A stunt cast of the black is very hard to come by. Supposedly Aniki's Pink Ranger helmet is the result of repairing a badly damaged stunt helmet. The only stunt "cast" Yellow Ranger helmet I'm aware of (haven't researched too much yet, since this is my least favorite) is made by Jess which was made from a vac formed front half (softer details), and the back half was sculpted by her.

Now get that thing finished!

cheers for all this mate, im sure people appreciate it, i know i do :)

haha im on my way to my nans now where im doin the work, will have some more pics up tonight hopefully :p

Eric, same as you - I got the $99 kit. My name on RangerBoard is "DrHankamer." I swear I don't mean to make all these different screennames, it just happens! xD I'd love to get everything changed to "Snarkticon" but so many forums don't allow name changes. :(

ah i think ive seen ya on it lol, haha i do the same :p i used to eb drumerowen on everything but starting to use tomahawknutter now, same as youtube

MAY HAVE RUINED HELMET !!!!!!! :(

used a white today and the ******* started to drip and run :( wont know what it looks like till i take it all off and check it tomoz, PRAY GUYS !!!

on a lighter note though the silver looks sexy, will upload pics real soon, just need to charge phone so i can get pics off.

Oh nooooo! Wet sanding the paint runs and repainting should save your helmet! Don't let a little paint dribble crush your dreams, mate. :)

ok so the recent pics :)

took of the tape to revel sexy silver

2011-06-15_16-35-29_161.jpg

2011-06-15_16-40-56_858.jpg

2011-06-15_16-41-40_195.jpg

2011-06-15_16-42-36_413.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back