Green power ranger helmet

well ive never changed the morpher itself, had a mod mention this to me on rangerboard basicly saying im an idiot ¬_¬

all i do is change the spare plates i buy, the morphers are still functional

my best friend is Jason David Frank and weare constantly raising money for charity by ordering Helmets and having him sign and give away in a raffle... need help either learning how to make them or buy at resonable price.... also making a new character for Jason need someone that can help w costum as well.....

MarkAnthony

my best friend is Jason David Frank and weare constantly raising money for charity by ordering Helmets and having him sign and give away in a raffle... need help either learning how to make them or buy at resonable price.... also making a new character for Jason need someone that can help w costum as well.....

MarkAnthony

best place is rangerboard .com mate, thats where i got the helmet, read the rules and sticky thread and all info you will ever need for costuming etc is on there

True story, RB is your best bet. As far as I can tell, Jason's helmets that he's been raffling off are Aniki-made, which can get expensive for sure. You can get kit helmets from eric0101 from rangerboard.com like Nutter said for a fraction of the cost, and either fix them up yourself or pay someone else to do it.

There are a good handful of people in the Houston area that would be glad to help out. We have regular helmet and prop making parties that you or Jason (or both, of course. The more the merrier) would be more than welcome to attend so we could help you learn how to finish a helmet. Just shoot me a PM.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back