Graflex 2.0 Sabers - Show your work / Talk Electronics

I like the look of the lit glass eye but then again, it's not canon so I'm torn, lol.

I hear you, brother... and for those that don't already have one I present the ARKM razor plug... ;)

IMG_20160622_013731876.jpg

thanks, man.... perhaps not canon, but I totally love it...

The Kilkey nothing happened no lights nothing
Don't have a volt meter to test the charge of the battery

Gonna try and charge it up and see from there

It did have power enough to make a test LED light up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The Kilkey nothing happened no lights nothing
Don't have a volt meter to test the charge of the battery

Gonna try and charge it up and see from there

It did have power enough to make a test LED light up.

Yeah, charge it up for a few hours. The battery from Solo's Hold had almost no charge.

I haven't even had a chance to do any work on this project at all, but I have built one of the sabers with no electrics yet still to come just trying to finish up some other projects first. I have 4 2.0 kits to build got all the stuff to do the builds, just want to fully give all attention to this once I dive in. also have 4 other sabers coming in the next run. hopefully the other stuff that wouldn't fit the 2.0 will fit these other kits. Loving everyone's build you guys are Rocking. Thanks....Jim

Btw the LED module from TCSS is a super tight fit into the holder. Had to press it in carefully with some force. The saberbay one slides right in though.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back