Limited Run Graflex 2.0 and Crossguard saber run - sign up thread

I've noticed that this saber doesn't look as chromatic (glossy metal) as the one in the movie, it that just the pictures I've seen of is the brushed metal different?

I've noticed that this saber doesn't look as chromatic (glossy metal) as the one in the movie, it that just the pictures I've seen of is the brushed metal different?

I can't speak to the film prop but this new Korbanth saber's Graflex body finish matches my mint real vintage Graflex exactly. The chrome on the two red button holders and the "glass eye" look a little more toyish so I hit them with Dullcoat and they match the vintage graflex as well as a result. A quick shot of Burgandy Satin on the red button and it's a real good match to the real thing now.

Just gonna upgrade to a Roy ESB circuit board and D ring and it will be perfect.

Tom

UPDATE - To any who still want to own the GRAFLEX 2.0 saber hilt - I have about 50 left, and they are still $195.00 each....plus postage

best way to get one, is not try to PM me on THERPF, but instead do direct to me at korbanth47@gmail.com to secure one for yourself...

1 graflex 2.0 kit will allow you to put together in less than 5 minutes your choice of NEW HOPE, EMPIRE or TFA version of this saber.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back