Gorilla Ver 1 Bio Concept

My armature was pretty strong but, no match for a desperate man demolding a bio sculpt

ac9c91bc.jpg

**** happens

ead7c627.jpg

aa167cab.jpg

Im cleaning the fiberglass shell

oh damn, at least one is in the eye which gets dremmeled out anyway. i forgot your armature was on a stick. the only thing i worry about the mother jacket sticking to is the armature and walls. i usually use a crap load of vasoline. there. but i never really put anything on the negative space clay.

I have everything for the mold, but i want to get my armature back, so im working on this new one i just made, i have to make a piece for the bio armature so it cam be removable, that way when working on it i can remove to demold the fiberglass easier

fb77bbe1.jpg

Heres a video, i used a piece from an old chair so it can rotate, also under the wood i added 4 heavy duty non skid pads

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q157/made007/419caab6.mp4

this is just one of the coolest bios i have ever seen, if these become available i am sooooooooo in

do you have a colour scheme in mind yet ?? this would look awsome in Black with some touches of silver here and there , it just screams Silver Back gorilla you absolutely nailed the look

this is just one of the coolest bios i have ever seen, if these become available i am sooooooooo in

do you have a colour scheme in mind yet ?? this would look awsome in Black with some touches of silver here and there , it just screams Silver Back gorilla you absolutely nailed the look

Thats the plan, but i also thought of copper one, silver and blak its what first came to my mind

that's weird. I saw it on the mobile site first. I don't do the app. that whole "read your everything permission scares me. lol

I think this is funny that I just decided to look at this thread while watching Planet of the Apes last night Excellent idea and I think this is an awesome addition to the bio family. (y)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back