Goonies Map: Hero Version

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've just finished my replica of One Eyed Willy's map from The Goonies. I added all the extra details from the Hero map that are usually not copied due to the clear photo of one of the "B" props in the 80s fanzine.

pp-goonmap1.jpg

...and the back:

pp-goonmap2.jpg

E-mail or PM me for more info.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Just sent payment...absolutely breathtaking, Indy. Along with your copper bones and doubloon, finally my Goonies prop collection is complete....

Now I need to create a shadow box display...

Thanks. Yes, all the elements were drawn and painted by hand and then assembled in PaintShop. After printing, some more blood is added by hand along with the aging, folding, etc.

I also did a custom sculpt of the doubloon (which has been recast on eBay :angry )... but if you're interested in one with crisp details and the accurate back, drop me a line:

pp-doubloon1.jpg
pp-doubloon2.jpg

Kind regards,
Indy

Thanks. And for die-hard fans... here is Chester Copperpot's wallet:

pp-copper-wallet.jpg

....and some of One Eyed Willy's treasure (cast from original props):

pp-doubloon3.jpg

Kind regards,
Indy

Just FYI, Necroposting is always allowed when the items look this darn good.

Still, I think its hilarious the thread is 4 years old. At least nobody can say "use the search function!"

I've been getting a lot of e-mails lately about these props, so thought I'd bump this back to the top. I am still making all of my Goonies props, so feel free to e-mail me for more info.

Coincidentally, I provided a very hi-res image of my map to a Philippine ad agency... never heard back what it was used for...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back