Gizmo Corvette from Gremlims

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

lukes vintage

eegah

3A8B0090-8B7F-465C-B092-A9CAE1DEE2D9.jpeg

Here’s mine. Orange and blue , I guess. I bought them separately to get the right size orange and blue cases. The orange one should be slightly bigger than the blue one. Tried to match up the decals best I could go blurry screen caps. Also noticed that on some scenes the side lower decal is one way on on other scenes it is reversed, with the solid block of pink facing forward or backward.

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If someone would make an extra set, I’ll gladly pay for them. My old ass printer isn’t up to the task. :(

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Speaking of which, look what JUST arrived at my door 10 minutes ago!
When my wife saw it she just looked at me and said, “That’s a really pretty car, Nancy.”:lol:
After I explained why I bought it, her eyes got really big! (She loves Gremlins)

Attachments

• FD0E1018-F9E8-4F6D-A9EA-B3EA1969F6D8.jpeg
    FD0E1018-F9E8-4F6D-A9EA-B3EA1969F6D8.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:

shotts63

Will any 1/10 scale car work? I don't want to pay the money for the Tamiya Subaru Brat as they are quite expensive , and I cant locate the one that
pilonieta used for his.