Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire

3 weeks ago it snowed 3 inches. So at 4 am, right before going to bed, I quickly made this....but now, its only been raining. Thats boring.

View attachment 1771718
Nice, but not as impressive as this:

Close Encounters.jpg

TazMan2000

Going to bed?!? That’s the time I’m riding my bike!
Yeah, my sleep schedule has always been quite a mess. My last job, where I had to be there by 6:45am, I forced myself to try to sleep by 11pm, but sometimes I still would get busy with a project, and then it's just hard to stop to have tongo to bed.

The events of Afterlife are relevant. When Phoebe first called Ray, he almost hung up on her. By the end, he and Winston have definitely had their involvement rekindled. They were always the heart of the team, and I can see then acting in a leadership/advisory role, rather than always being actively out in the field.

I wouldn't discount Peter's or Dana's involvement. The stinger at the end of Afterlife hints that they're not entirely out of the game.

I wouldn't mind seeing Mr. Grooberson stay involved, as a bit of a bridge between the first two films and the new kids. And I want to see more of said kids. They stepped up hard and, for all the wacky actiony shenanganery, Phoebe and Podcast are solid, and Trevor had a definite arc. Lucky is a good supporting character I want to see more of, as well.

"Firehouse" is slated for release in December of next year. Going by the actors' current ages, I will presume Podcast will be 16, Phoebe will be 17, Trevor will be 20, and Lucky will be 24. So they'll be less "kiddy", and probably have had a bit of an orientation following the cut to end credits in Afterlife.

For me, I still want to see Alyssa Milano as Ivo Shandor's great-granddaughter. And I desperately want a good enough script and relevant reason for him to be there to maybe coax Rick Moranis back as Lewis Tully, the fifth Ghostbuster.
Yes I agree with you my guy.louis showing up with his RGB flightsuit including Janine with hers because we awl know they wore different colored suits during the RGB episodes.i would loose my mind if I seen them in Frozen Empire..so I think it's time to go RGB style

Yes I agree with you my guy.louis showing up with his RGB flightsuit including Janine with hers because we awl know they wore different colored suits during the RGB episodes.i would loose my mind if I seen them in Frozen Empire..so I think it's time to go RGB style
Yeah, you wouldn't want to loose your mind. You need your might TIGHT for this film. XD

Finally!

Also it always bugs me when Murray holds his neutrona blaster like a wizard wand. That thing is supposed to be heavy and powerful get your whole hand around it lol

One of the things revealed as part of the new issue of Empire Magazine is that Janine is suiting up!
This is going to be an interesting movie. I'm happy they are embracing the RGB type feel, without the childish-ness. The first few season of RGB stuff had some pretty dark and scary ghosts. And a lot of character development. This is all good.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back