Deprecated FULL SIZE Alien Warrior head. (banned)

Re: FULL SIZE Alien Warrior head.

Whuh!? WHUHHHHH!?!??! :lol

In! :lol

(Well, if that has lineage to an original, and assuming you're planning to cast it, I would be...I'm in for Leigh's awesome sculpt, so that'll cover me for fan sculpts.)

Whuh!? WHUHHHHH!?!??! :lol

In! :lol

(Well, if that has lineage to an original, and assuming you're planning to cast it, I would be...I'm in for Leigh's awesome sculpt, so that'll cover me for fan sculpts.)

Haha that is, in fact, a cast older than the ones offered by Sideshow and is absolutely from original molds. The teeth were wrecked and its on my to-do list to repair and fix it up. The dome is fairly new though, but I dont really like it. It would be replaced along with the mouth if I ever get around to doing a restoration.

Nice. I assumed it probably had lineage; can see at a glance that it's a serious piece. There's no teeth or lower jaw at all? Shame, but manageable. What's wrong with the dome? A bit flat at the upper lip and too much of a dip behind the skull?

Nice. I assumed it probably had lineage; can see at a glance that it's a serious piece. There's no teeth or lower jaw at all? Shame, but manageable. What's wrong with the dome? A bit flat at the upper lip and too much of a dip behind the skull?

Oh yeah I have a jaw, but its also toothless since the teeth were almost a solid mass. Im guessing the jaw was either from a stunt version or the mold was just old/ repaired. And yeah, the dome is definitely not from original molds (or bucks). It came with a cracked one that was no better and this one was scored through a friend.

Im having a hell of a time finding the metal cord that goes under the cheeks to start my repairs. Its the stuff that pay phones use to attach the phone to the rest of the machine- some kind of flexible metal conduit. If I can track some down I'll get started on it.

Heck, that's a great starting point.

Could also be brake or clutch cable.

Heck, that's a great starting point.

Could also be brake or clutch cable.

Yeah the cable im looking for is under that eye-like "gland" on either side of the face. Its a spiral steel cable with flat corrugations. I'll try to find a shot of it somewhere.

head alien arrived Thursday!!!
what work!! this is very impressive.
The result is a thousand times superior to my expectations.
Packages very well packed, no risk of breakage (unless hulhk is postman)

Marty is a artist, the head is larger than life!!

next step: creation of a specially for the head!

That... Is... AMAZING. Looks outstanding!!!! Even more delighted I ordered one :D

Marty - are you thinking of offering casts of the original ALIEN head at some stage? That would be fantastic...

*drool*

head alien arrived Thursday!!!
what work!! this is very impressive.
The result is a thousand times superior to my expectations.
Packages very well packed, no risk of breakage (unless hulhk is postman)

Marty is a artist, the head is larger than life!!

next step: creation of a specially for the head!

Yes, I will be needing one of each. :love :love

Looks fantastic. makes me even more anxious to get mine.
Would really like to source a casting of the inner mouth for mine if anyone can help.
Atb
jay

Diameter's a bit big on that kind. I reckon maybe truck parts?

Looks fantastic. makes me even more anxious to get mine.
Would really like to source a casting of the inner mouth for mine if anyone can help.
Atb
jay

Is there no inner mouth on these????

I thought it was just tucked back?????

Okay so I went back and saw that there is no inner jaw on any of these. I had assumed we just were not seeing them, not pictured, etc.

What's up with that????

Still awesome and dying to get mine but no inner jaw?????????:cry :cry :angry :angry :cry :cry

Hey Tom,

To be completely fair to Marty, he never said there was an inner mouth? And it's never been there. They pop up on eBay (no pun intended) from time to time, so you can add your own, I guess?

I just can't wait to get my hands on mine, as it looks beautiful - the casting, the paint job, detail with the dental dam (or possibly prophylactics, depending on supply :) ) - for the price, it's amazing. Hell, it's amazingly good - period, don't you think?

(Nice collection, by the way, Tom - keep meaning to post a thread of my own.)

Tom, it's a conspiracy. Aimed at defrauding *you*. :p :lol

You can only cast what you have. Might as well ask why the legs are missing, or the tail. This piece comes from a Hansen piece originally, presumably no tongue came with that.

I'm in the market for one too, but if nothing turns up I'll grab an Alien version from Leigh when available, or sculpt one myself.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back