Deprecated FULL SIZE Alien Warrior head. (banned)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SwampDonkey

Well guys, this head is almost done. It still needs to be clear-coated, have the jaw put on, tendons added, etc. I'll put up some pics of it finished in a day or two, but it can be reserved/ purchased early. Included is a pic of a finished head as well.

$450 + shipping

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: FULL SIZE Alien Warrior head.

This is from ALIENS, not the first one, correct?

SwampDonkey

Bump
Im really waiting on someone to say "I'll take it" so im motivated to finish it lol

Capn

Wow, that's gorgeous! Wish I wasn't tapped from my other prop addictions LOL

xmr1

Could anyone help me contacting Marty? He seems to have vanished from this earth :-/

SwampDonkey

Doing a run of 5 more heads. Anyone interested?

Edit: They're $375+ shipping for a raw cast, add $125 for a finished version.

Last edited: