Fossil Bio ,......new Custom In The Works

Philby

philby_013.jpg

philby_007.jpg

philby_009.jpg

00001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is so killer. I love the look of it. I agree, dirt, rock, dust colors would work awesome for the theme. ....and a flat finish as opposed to a gloss or satin. Just my .02

That is so killer. I love the look of it. I agree, dirt, rock, dust colors would work awesome for the theme. ....and a flat finish as opposed to a gloss or satin. Just my .02

exactly,....kinda like the bios on the bottom of your post but with more sandy tan and grit,.....
hopefully i can get quite a few pulls out of the mold so i can try different versions,....

gotta finish the sculpt first though,......hopefully i get some free-time soon ,...

thanks man

exactly,....kinda like the bios on the bottom of your post but with more sandy tan and grit,.....
hopefully i can get quite a few pulls out of the mold so i can try different versions,....
gotta finish the sculpt first though,......hopefully i get some free-time soon ,...
thanks man
I know this may not be your intentions, but based on looking at the shape of the bio and the look that you are going for I would say that if you take the lenses out of the bio this thing could really be a skull trophy all by itself being since you are going for a fossil look just again something I couldn't ignore looking at your design. Very cool I might add as a concept

I know this may not be your intentions, but based on looking at the shape of the bio and the look that you are going for I would say that if you take the lenses out of the bio this thing could really be a skull trophy all by itself being since you are going for a fossil look just again something I couldn't ignore looking at your design. Very cool I might add as a concept

yea definately,....i'll probably do both if you don't mind me using your idea ha ha ha]
trying to do what i can with what i got

good idea ,.....i need to get goin on it then,.....

whoa! where'd you pull this from? It Looks amazing brother ..skills are definitely evolving in the best of ways ..love the design on this!

Thanks guys,.....and yea i thought early on that it looked like mike loh's work,....i pm'd him about it and he tried to convince me that they're WAY different,...
i think it's the small eyes and mouth shape that make them resemble eachother and i plan on putting different eyes on him,....
DEF did not want him to think i was biting his style,.....i have the utmost respect for uratz and swear i didn't even look at his work while making mine,...

going with different texture too to try to pry away from the resemblance,....
glad you guys have good input though,....i'd like to think i'm learning quicker,...

now i just need good clay ,....hahah

You know, I hate to say this, but screw it being a bio. I really think this could evolve into it's own full-blown species, like some sort of underground cave alien...

whoa! where'd you pull this from? It Looks amazing brother ..skills are definitely evolving in the best of ways ..love the design on this!

thanks man,.....hopefully it fits the half mask ya sent me,.....
i'm gonna try to re-work some parts of it to make it not look so much like uratz's bonehunter,...
i don't want people thinking i'm a biter of style,.....

it just kinda came out that way ,.....

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back